hi modeler's

finished model for a friend in Honor for this longlife airframe Flying up to 10000 hours

revell kit....aires ex and pit...weapons from various kt(aca/hase/kin)

royale resin wheels..

hope you like

thank

ciao ciao from ITALY -GIO-

_MG_0899-1.jpg

_MG_0893-1.jpg

_MG_0890-1.jpg

_MG_0894-1.jpg

_MG_0888-1.jpg

_MG_0895-1.jpg

_MG_0887-1.jpg

Dear modellers, this gentleman who made this masterpiece, it is a friend of mine and I assure you that live this model is even more beautiful than the pictures they show !!!

Great work Joe !!! :thumbsup:

Are those Speed Hunter decals? Looks awesome!

for first...thank for appreciate to all...

i used the decal content in Eduard striking eagle kit(made from cartograf)...only for squadron markings

the stenciling is from afterburner...leftover of another kit....

-GIO-

Joe,

Simply total perfection.

Your opening photograph just grabs ones attention, and pulls you right into the photograph. The subject view is so interesting I just found myself staring at it. Overall, your build is as I said, total perfection. Not a build error to be found. Perfect paint, perfect decaling, and perfect weathering, even though it's quite apparent that this is a very well maintained operational aircraft.

Your build certainly proves the point that a superb model doesn't have to be super detailed, but rather perfect execution of the basics taken to the next highest level, and presented with professional photography, is what this hobby is all about.

Joel