MPC does it again: Vette Van!

I love MPC’s kits, and I love crazy street vans. I also grew up in the days when there were Show Rods all over the place at custom car shows. I could never wrap my head around how some of the customizers came up with the stuff they did. It was wild! That’s why I was really excited when I got a chance to get my hands on MPC’s old Vette Van kit!

It’s everything I remember about those old car shows! It’s a Vette, with altered headlights (Of course it is!), fin mags and best of all, it’s also a Van! The kit wasn’t cheap, but I sure as heck wasn’t going to say no to something this wild!

Check out the out of box review for this hybrid from the past at the link below, and make sure you have plenty of twinkies and mountain dew on hand!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/125-mpc-vette-van-oob/

vet-van-oob-2.jpg?w=640

Bit of a stretch, some black paint and you got a hearse! Now that's how I wanna be despatched...

I've actually seen one done like that somewhere on the net! It actually looks really good that way. It would certainly be a faster trip to the hereafter than taking the Ferryman's slow boat!

• 3 months later...