SUKHOI SU-35/37 1/72 ???

Isn't the airbrake omitted on the Su-35/37?

And doesn't look like they changed the stinger tail either.

Hard to tell from a tiny screen capture of a CAD concept what the potential actual kit would look like though.

Wait and see.

Isn't the airbrake omitted on the Su-35/37?

And doesn't look like they changed the stinger tail either.

Hard to tell from a tiny screen capture of a CAD concept what the potential actual kit would look like though.

Wait and see.

Su-35S =/= Su-35/Su-37 (T-10M) They are completely different. Su-35/37 certainly have an airbrake. The stinger looks like this, kinda, but it has bigger radius. Su-35 (T-10M) family has bigger radius on the nose and that is spread through the fuselage making the whole fuselage different from Su-27. I will be outright shocked if they have actually done that for this kit, they probably took Su-27 fuselage, added new vertical tails and canards and called it quits.

Great. But isnĀ“t Su-30 MKI/MKM more wanted version? Or other dual seat Su-30 with canards.

Yeah, plus a lot of people would like to finally see an Su-30SM too. I'm surprised there hasn't been a single kit of an Su-30MKI. AKAN even released a whole paint set for the type, and yet no kit has materialized.

Su-30SM, as a plane type, isn't even 3 years yet. We have hardly waited an eternity for it. If they make a Su-30MKI kit, one can easily make Su-30MKA/MKM/SM from it. Either way, making that family makes infinite more sense than the soviet Su-35, especially if they do it right with fuselage mods etc.

if they going all out for Flanker probably a certain Su-34 will happen too,must put on hold the Su-34 project then,thank god I only purchase enough cockpits for two Berkuts,MKK2 resin tails and the cockpit details for the Su-35E,guess once I fetch their Su-33 I will not purchase any aftermarket for the Hasegawa one

Hi Supertomcat21, thank you for this interesting information :thumbsup:/> .

I hope it will be available very soon.

I have question please ?

Did you know when the SU-33UB 1/72 Trumpy will be available ?

Thank you in advance :)/>

I doubt that Zvezda would use CAD design software in Chinese smile.gif

well since they still have to release an early Su-27 variant they could use the chinese cads as shortcut :P

Hi Supertomcat21, thank you for this interesting information :thumbsup:/>/>/> .

I hope it will be available very soon.

I have question please ?

Did you know when the SU-33UB 1/72 Trumpy will be available ?

Thank you in advance :)/>/>/>

Su-33UB was OK but I do not know when it can be in store sorry :crying2:/>

78f2bd8bgw1et4mmgu7qwj20so0f6jtb.jpg

That Su-33UB looks promising :thumbsup:

Bigger wing - with outboard wing fold, bigger tailplanes with no fold.

It looks like it is its early iteration though - without the dog-tooth canards and TVC nozzles.

Still, looking good.......

Ken

Seems the tail planes are bigger after all indeed. They have an odd trailing edge tho, never seen them having anything but a straight trailing edge. Couple of things definitely doesn't look right; spine (doesn't "break" enough after cockpit) then there is windshield might be too long and the nose. Hope they include TVC exhaust and dog tooth canards.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...