Binks Wren airbrush review

I've had my Wrem B since the mid 70's, and still use it for most of my painting. It's well built and I like that I can break down the nozzle, clean it, and have it back together in just a couple of minutes. My only problem is I haven't been able to find any replacement seals for the nozzle for many years, and the ones in the brush have hardened & are starting to leak air. From a previous internet search, I got the idea they were no longer making this brush, or any parts for it. Looks like I'll have to look again. Thanks for the post.

BW

I have a friend that has built, literally, thousands of models. He is a retired USAF F-100 pilot. This guy is amazing, as is his work. His airbrush; he owns two Binks Wren airbrushes. As far as I know, these are all he has ever used, and he knows how to use them well.

Got my Wren in Feb of 72, right after I finished boot camp in San Diego. Found a little shop just over the hill west of the training center and got the Wren and a compressor for $99. Still have both today. As Don said, good general brush but not so much for tight detail work.