CD48093 - F-16C WIld Weasel 1965-2015

CD48093 will be a 1/48 sheet featuring the cool new Shaw F-16C Wild Weasel 50th anniversary scheme unveiled last week. I have just received references and will make it available in early August.

How about Misawa 5th AF recent flagship?

Sorry, one thing at a time. I am sure the Misawa flagship is nice as well (I don't think I have seen it), but I need to do this first without distractions. Perhaps some other time.

Edited by KursadA

Well, I'll ask my normal question. How about 32nd scale? If it's gonna be a one scheme sheet, which is fine, how about a duel 48th & 32nd scale sheet.

Chuck

Well, I'll ask my normal question. How about 32nd scale? If it's gonna be a one scheme sheet, which is fine, how about a duel 48th & 32nd scale sheet.

Chuck

YES! I too would like to see this one in 32nd as well as 48th.

Another vote for the 1/32 crowd. I might even be down for two sets.Or even three sets or more since I live just around the corner from Shaw. I might pick up a few sets to build kits and advertise locally for sale.

Edited by Scott Smith

I am committed to doing a 1/48 sheet for the time being. 1/32 is certainly a possibility; but let me do the artwork first and release the 1/48 sheet before getting carried away and promising something I may not be able to deliver very quickly. I am mostly done with the tail art and started working on the smaller details - a full profile is still several days away.

1433796964[/url]' post='2716999']

Strange that no photos have surfaced before thid thread?

Thanks ����

I posted the same photo the other day on LSP. I noticed the photo above has a website watermark, even though it's from our local press. Not cool for someone to put their watermark on someone else's photo.Edit: Woops! Different photo. But close.

0F228FB5-00B5-4742-A148-CDE03D69A012_zpsmr7sutdr.jpg

Edited by Scott Smith

Strange that no photos have surfaced before thid thread?

Thanks 👍😄

They mentioned elsewhere that the aircraft had been painted at Moody AFB a few weeks ago - it was basically hidden away only to be unveiled on June 5 at the Wild Weasel event. Since the world had first seen it a mere three days ago, I would say photos showed up rather quickly.

So, what else will be on this sheet? :)/>/>/>

Absolutely nothing other than stencils and common markings. It will be a reasonably priced, single-subject sheet just like the Texas Gunfighters and Florida Makos special scheme sheets I had done before. It is a format that worked well for me so far.

Edited by KursadA