The Modern Blackhawk Book?

Hey Jake, you ever considered something a little different? How about a Modern Blackhawk Book. There's nothing out there that covers this hugely important aircraft. Just covering the newer versions of the 'Hawk, the UH-60M, the MH-60M and the Naval MH-60S would be great! Those 3 variants should fill a nice book. What does everyone think?

Chuck

I love helos, and I've already taken a bunch of stuff on the HH-60s in the USAF. I've talked with a few buddies over the years who work with the H-60 to put something together like this. I need to check in on them and see what we can do.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Jake

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know a book with the variants then a market with the decals would fly off the shelves. I'm dying to get the decals and markings for the MH60R Jags Helo. That tail art on our helos here at Mayport are freaking gorgeous!

Jim

I'm dying to get the decals and markings for the MH60R Jags Helo. That tail art on our helos here at Mayport are freaking gorgeous!

Jim

With all due respect to the Army, most of the interest seems to lie with the USAF's rescue helos and the Navy's helos. I agree, there are a lot of gorgeous Navy H-60s out there.

My buddy is the CO of the Washington Army National Guard unit at JBLM. I can pretty much guarantee you unlimited access to his birds. They have UH-60A's, UH-60C's and UH-60L's. And I know the Public Affairs office for the 16th Brigade based there too, so I could probably get you info on Mikes too. There is a det of the 160th here, but they have withdrawn their support for the CD/book I was doing due to negative publicity of SOF lately.

Aaron

Edited by strikeeagle801
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...