1/32 Tamiya VF-103 F-14B (sneak peek)

Here's one of my latest and greatest.

Tamiya 1/32 F-14B, with Avionix pit, Quickboost seats, Zotz VF-103 F-14B Decals (with custom decals option for Vic 110), WP drop tanks, G-Factor landing gear, Eduard pre-painted GRU-7 seat stencils, Waldron Models canopy locks, Some Japanese company's (whose name I can't recall) pitot tube, Aires GE engines and SB T-stiffeners.

The project is a custom job for one of the aircrew assigned to 110.

Enjoy..

image2_zpsvbcg8ond.jpg

image1_zpslhtobl59.jpg

Edited by VFA-103guy

Looks good so far. Nice to see you back at the bench and thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the rest. These photos will come in very handy for weathering my 1/18th Cat.

Steve

It's not nice to tease! Haha. I would very much like to see more! As many others have said..... the weathering from the shots you have posted looks great. It looks to me like you chose a "low viz" scheme. A nice break from all the CAG marked birds (including the F/A-18 I am doing....yeah, CAG markings). A true "working mans" bird. Looking forward to more!

-Mark

Edited by taggor

Looks good so far. Nice to see you back at the bench and thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the rest. These photos will come in very handy for weathering my 1/18th Cat.

Steve

Thanks Steve! I've been back at the bench for a while..between my part time gig, beer, and loose women, I'm shocked I still have time to build things..lol

Thanks guys!

Small update..drop tanks on and AIM-9L added. A quick note about the Zotz decals..The skull and bones and AA tail codes are printed in DK Ghost grey and should have been in Lt Ghost grey. I have no idea why Zotz did that considering all the information that was given to them by myself and Mike Zwierko. I also think more line jet options should have been included. I had to have custom decals made for Victory 110, so thanks to Brian P at Fightertown for that.

I hope to get the landing gear at least painted this weekend.

image1_zpscjb3yyq7.jpg

image2_zpsarh6lxwi.jpg