Just completed (still need to weather the props). 1/48 AMT A-20G Havoc. Aeromaster Decals, Model Master Enamel paints, Quickboost barrels, EZ-line, Eduard Masks & True Details Wheels & Life Raft. Belts made of masking tape and canopy shade/curtain made from a McDonald's napkin yep.gif

IMG6278.jpg

IMG6279.jpg

IMG6276.jpg

IMG6275.jpg

IMG6273.jpg

IMG6270.jpg

IMG6269.jpg

IMG6266.jpg

IMG6263.jpg

What a fantastic build. Excellent camo paint scheme, decaling, and weathering. And as Sernak said, the Green Hornet markings really add that little something extra. Thanks for sharing another WW11 build.

Joel

Outstanding!

Too bad my replacement wheels weren't completed in time ... I am almost there.

If you ever want to build another one, drop me a line on my site, and I will send you a pair.

http://modelcave.the...57&p=1512#p1512

Cheers!

Brian

Wow, Brian - those look amazing! It was a fun build. I'd do another one again. Unfortunately the decal options for this kit are limited. Maybe a D Day scheme would be cool?

Awesome job...kinda funky looking for a 32nd scale Navy jet tho????

wink.gif

haha, lots of 1/32 jets in the stash - but I haven't touched one in over two years! blink.gif

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That seems to be one of AMT's better kits.

I don't have a ton of experience with AMT kits - but this one was enjoyable. Decent detail, recessed panel lines, and good fit overall. The only problem areas for me were the fitting of the engine nacelles, and the strength/design of the main landing gear.