I just had great deal with SonyKen. I hadn't used PayPal in a while, there were a few changes made, but he was very patient and walked me through it. Highly recommended.

Rich J (Felinoid)

Rich, Tony, and Stanton,

It would be hard to have good trades without equally good traders as yourselves. All of you are Top Notch in my book. Thanks for the kind words!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

P.S. All of you are Beetle Bailey Approved! :worship:/>

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished a very satisfying deal with Ken. If he makes a promise he keeps his word. I submitted payment late on Tuesday and the kits arrived on Saturday-that's fast service. As others have said you can deal with confidence. I would buy or trade with him again with no hesitation.

Thanks Ken!

Greg

Greg,

I do really appreciate the kind words and I just strive to treat folks here on ARC the way I would want to be treated. I also know that I myself hate to wait on something when I have made a payment and that goess hand in hand with the way I have always strived to do business. If I can help you with any more of those Fujimi kits, just let me know. Again Thanks for the kind words!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

P.S. Folks, Greg (Alleycat) is 100% Beetle Bailey Approved! No Worries Here!