Today's entertainment..a D-Rob story

T'was the fall of 2006...the setting..the Tomcat Sunset at NAS Oceana..the crew: Jeremy Houdsan, Darren Roberts, myself, Brian Plescia, Craig Scaling, and Jay (can't recall his last name).

Well, after a night of drinking over at Keagan's, me, Craig and Darren stopped off in this little silver bullet diner to grab some ice cream. According to D-Rob, the place had the best ice cream in town next to Friendly's in Norfolk.

Our waitress, a gorgeous little red head walks over and practically ignores Craig and me and goes right for ole' D-Rob..grinnin' from ear to ear, I doubt seriously this woman thought we even existed.

Darren, so innocently (and I'm using that term loosely) looking at the menu, looks up and says "what?!?!..I am a happily married man!!"..but Craig and I knew what was up..love was in the air and D-rob takes off to the "bathroom" for about 15 minutes.

When he sits back down, the waitress comes back with the ice cream we ordered and again, he gets his order first, waitress grinnin' from ear to ear, and again, Craig and I were like wth lady!!

Needless to say the ride back to base that night was a quite a sombering event..I, on the other hand went to the O'Club and got plastered off my rear end, so the rest of the night remains a blur for me...but good ole' D-Rob had the chance of a life time and absolultely behaved himself..lol

Hope you enjoyed this story!

Edited by VFA-103guy

You just HAD to bring this up, didn't you? :lol: This story will forever be part of the Tomcat Sunset lore. When Brian says innocent, he means it. I didn't even pick up that I was getting extra attention. That was a fun trip. Of course, there's also that picture with me holding a bottle...of Red Rippers hot sauce! Somehow, Marbrey wanted to convince people that is was something else. Don't believe him if he tells you otherwise.

You just HAD to bring this up, didn't you? :lol:/> This story will forever be part of the Tomcat Sunset lore. When Brian says innocent, he means it. I didn't even pick up that I was getting extra attention. That was a fun trip. Of course, there's also that picture with me holding a bottle...of Red Rippers hot sauce! Somehow, Marbrey wanted to convince people that is was something else. Don't believe him if he tells you otherwise.

LOL..I forgot about the "hot sauce"..oh yeah it was a bottle alright..call it hot sauce all you want but we know the truth.. :whistle: