Roden 1:72 NC/AC-123K available now!

You guys probably know this but...

Don't bother trying to match the artwork. It should just be normal USAF SEA camo (probably for the gunship) over flat black.

still not the two right ones needed, but getting much closer. We need a flare ship, and the one that tracked radar sites (code name escapes me at the moment). The latter aircraft worked in similar fashion to the Wild Weasels, but was unarmed. Upon finding a radar sight, it would drop a homing device for an air strike a few hours later in daylight. Of course SOG units used several C123's, and something there would also be nice.

gary

You guys probably know this but...

Don't bother trying to match the artwork. It should just be normal USAF SEA camo (probably for the gunship) over flat black.

Hmm, are you sure about the SEA-camo?

Because this does not look like an ordinary SEA-camo at all - which tributes much to the attractivity of this aircraft! :)

NC-123K.jpg

HAJO

Hmm, are you sure about the SEA-camo?

Because this does not look like an ordinary SEA-camo at all - which tributes much to the attractivity of this aircraft! :)/>/>/>

NC-123K.jpg

HAJO

I agree with HAJO, the tan color seem to me just like SAC scheme camouflage, like the F-111E/F or B-52H instead...and the bottom color look like painting with dark grey... Just wait and see how the instruction called out!

let_models :)

Edited by let_models

I know it seems perverse and in poor taste but I would like to model a Ranch Hand Provider. This sort of boxing holds no appeal for me, but I'm sure there are folks who will appreciate it.