So if it's priced too high in Canada, buy it somewhere else where the price is lower. Has anyone ever paid full retail for a kit since the dawn of the Internet?

Never!

Shop around and call the shop if you need to. They all need to compete with each other for your business so you have command of your wallet.

That's a great book. I've got the hard copy and you are right, there are tons of wonderful paint schemes.

Dazz the digital version is far far expanded with many new high res images and blows the paper version away.

It's an awesome resource and can't wait for the Pacific version.

D and S are really showing the advantage of digital with beautiful photos that are zoo able etc.

Great work from there team..

Hi all,

Just to answer a quick question. Yes, we have access to F-14's and will be doing everything in our power to get this right.

Ease of build and quality are our watchwords from now on so please be assured the F-14 will be the best kit modern technology can produce.

However, all our efforts are on the release of the MiG-31 of course.

The Tomcat is in progress as we type....... Please be patient though as perfection often takes time :)

Edited by Martin @ AMK Models

Hi all,

Just to answer a quick question. Yes, we have access to F-14's and will be doing everything in our power to get this right.

Ease of build and quality are our watchwords from now on so please be assured the F-14 will be the best kit modern technology can produce.

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you say this! Thanks for your dedication to this project and engaging with us modeling diehards on the intrawebs :rolleyes:

I heard that a sharkmouth scheme might be included in the releases!

Regards,

Hi Saul,

Nothing finalised yet but of course a Sharkmouth might be interesting. We would rule nothing out until the schemes are set in stone at the final production phase.

What one(s) did you have in mind?

Edited by Martin @ AMK Models

Thank you so much AMK models; you have made me a very happy chappy! Wish this company all the very best of success.

Me too! AMK, You guy's have made quite a reputation for yourself. Your F-14 isn't vaporware yet, and everybody is raving about it, based on your previous kit's and the upcoming MiG-31.

You should be very proud of yourselves.

You are becoming a force to be reckoned with in the modeling community!

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for the praise. In fact, if it wasn't for you all we would be nothing so heres to a great relationship between us.

Our goal is to be the most concerned, considerate, open-minded people. For the business, we hope to build a portfolio of well engineered, well thought out and presented kits that are a joy to build for old hands and new.

If this means that we work night and day then so be it.

We hope to be where quality meets ease of build and innovation. Time will tell. We are as motivated as you can possibly be so please do keep the discussions coming and I / we will answer appropriately where possible.

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for the praise. In fact, if it wasn't for you all we would be nothing so heres to a great relationship between us.

Our goal is to be the most concerned, considerate, open-minded people. For the business, we hope to build a portfolio of well engineered, well thought out and presented kits that are a joy to build for old hands and new.

If this means that we work night and day then so be it.

We hope to be where quality meets ease of build and innovation. Time will tell. We are as motivated as you can possibly be so please do keep the discussions coming and I / we will answer appropriately where possible.

Is this the same Martin from freedom model kits?