I heard that a sharkmouth scheme might be included in the releases!

Regards,

Hi Saul,

Nothing finalised yet but of course a Sharkmouth might be interesting. We would rule nothing out until the schemes are set in stone at the final production phase.

What one(s) did you have in mind?

I promised Saul a sharkmouth scheme!

And he has to prepare me all the informations......... :D :D

take it this way, the box has the Italieri triangle emblem on the box top, and it's 1/48th. Saw it at Hobby Town on the north side of Indy

gary

So I guess that was the rumored and awaited 1/48 Tamiya Tomcat then? If so, well, no thanks Tamiya.

Rob

So I guess that was the rumored and awaited 1/48 Tamiya Tomcat then? If so, well, no thanks Tamiya.

The rumored Tamiya F-14 was just that - a rumor. Fantasy. Tamiya has made no noises that I'm aware of that they intend to do a 1/48 Tomcat of their own. If they do, it will have nothing whatsoever to do with the rebox of the Italeri kit however. That's simply a marketing agreement they've had for 5 decades.

I wouldn't be afraid to

Rob

I kind of figure the new AMK kit will be state of the art, and probably worth the wait. All of my Tomcat kits are 1/72 except for one Hasegawa. I have several Fujimi's and a couple Hobby Boss in 1/72 scale. Looked at the small scale Hasegawa, and tossed it back in the 50% off pile. I would like to see AMK seriously consider doing their Tomcat in 1/72, as right now we only have Fujimi and H.B. to choose from.

Now we are watching a new state of the art manufacturer come to the table. We've picked up on Great Wall, Meng, a couple others in the last few years that are really up there. I wouldn't be afraid to look at other venues as well. Yet something that's really needed. Like I said before, an all new tool and accurate F100 series is a license to print money. The F111 series done right. A new A26 Invader will make you dear to a lot of hearts!

gary