Items:

Compressed nose gear for the “cat shot”.

4x wings. Two fully closed and slick for the swept look, two fully open with spoilers slats all dropped (if you wish).

One piece weapons - full loads will be included.

The canvass bladders are in plastic not resin. One set for swept and one set for wings forward.

Fully detailed wheel wells.

Engine nozzles open AND “closed”.

Engines included.

Sorry for the little absence recently. Some personal issues going on and this project is taking most of our time.

MiG-25 and L-39 next up :)

4.jpg

14344.jpg

Martin...

Will the wings have an "over-sweep position" option for when the plane is parked?

I don't think any current 1/48 F-14 kit has an "over-sweep"  wing position....

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

6 hours ago, f-16 said:

Martin...

Will the wings have an "over-sweep position" option for when the plane is parked?

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

The hasegawa kit has an oversweep slot for the wings.... and the revell kit can do a bit of a forced, false oversweep. its not quite 68 degrees, but it's better than nothing.

15 hours ago, Martin @ AMK Models said:

MiG-25 and L-39 next up :)

Martin, just to clarify, does your statement mean that the MiG-25 & L-39 will be released BEFORE the F-14D, or that they are next AFTER the F-14D? I only ask as we have seen a ton of cads for the Tomcat, but nothing on the Foxbat, that I can recall. Thanks,

Rick

Eagerly awaiting this kit also.....You guy's made my day when you said it would Include the clean wings...one thing I hate are the  ill fitting slats and flaps of the Hobby Boss kit...It's Not that I know AMK would do a far superior job on them. But it just makes the swept back option that much easier!!!!!! I am all for easy construction.  So Martin since it's almost the end of 2016 will this be released 1st quarter 2017 ???

AMK said  that they were shooting for a December release.   Unfortunately, I don't believe they're going to make that deadline.   That's okay with me, I'm very patient, and not planning on going anywhere, or at least I hope.  LOL 

Edited by B.Sin
19 hours ago, madmanrick said:

Martin, just to clarify, does your statement mean that the MiG-25 & L-39 will be released BEFORE the F-14D, or that they are next AFTER the F-14D? I only ask as we have seen a ton of cads for the Tomcat, but nothing on the Foxbat, that I can recall. Thanks,

Rick

Thanks Rick! AFTER the F-14D sir.

19 hours ago, Berkut said:

F-14 is first.

Thanks Anton - correct.

17 hours ago, Parabat said:

Martin, this sounds superb! Keep up the good  work, this is going to be good.

Thank you Parabat!

17 hours ago, B.Sin said:

Martin, any chance you'll have  test shots of the F-14 at Telford?

No - I am afraid not. Really sorry but I don’t have a table at Telford and will be “mucking in” with Alex at Uschi Van Der Rosten.

15 hours ago, phantomdriver said:

I'd rather the job was done properly, another month won't hurt, just to get it done right....

Me too! Thank you.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:49 PM, f-16 said:

Martin...

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

I have just spoken to Sio - Yes the sweep will be 68 degrees for oversweep function.

7 hours ago, Martin @ AMK Models said:

I have just spoken to Sio - Yes the sweep will be 68 degrees for oversweep function.

Slightly off topic but since you are updating infos related to future releases, how is the progress with the weapons sets, if I may ask?   :)