Apparently there is a pre-order for the kit, at least that's what I found out on their FB page?? I tried a google search for this but, no joy. Anyone have any info / ideas, thanks.

Steve

Edited by A-10 LOADER
16 minutes ago, A-10 LOADER said:

Apparently there is a pre-order for the kit, at least that's what I found out on their FB page?? I tried a google search for this but, no joy. Anyone have any info / ideas, thanks.

Steve

I could be wrong but I think that pre-order FB post was for an AMK Kfir...?

17 minutes ago, A-10 LOADER said:

Apparently there is a pre-order for the kit, at least that's what I found out on their FB page??

I believe that the comment you are basing this post on was in reference to AMK's 72nd Kfir. They have exhibited test shots of that kit, so some retailers taking pre-orders for it wouldn't be out of the question. AMK has yet to show anything other then CAD for the F-14D, so I think we have a ways to go yet on it.

2 minutes ago, Martin @ AMK Models said:

Hi all,

Sorry I have been unwell again for a long time.

Seem to be better somewhat so I hope to be posting more.

Glad you like the decals. Much more to show you....

Martin, sorry to hear you haven't been well, I hope you feel better soon. Don't push yourself too hard! Thanks for the info though.

Rick

24 minutes ago, Martin @ AMK Models said:

The Tomcat is not open for preorders yet. I will let you know when it is although we will not be allowing preorders until we have a FIRM release date.

I guess I read it wrong, thanks Martin and feel better.

Steve

My question from two weeks ago is still unanswered...

When will we be able to see pictures of the real thing? So far there is nothing apart from some CAD and lot's of hot air. There is money waiting here to be spend...!

thanks

Uwe

5 hours ago, glorystomper said:

oh dammit! i'm one kit variant too early :/

You could always build the Tamiya kit using Darren's Steel Beach F-14B conversion set if you want a 'B' sooner rather then later: