On 1/21/2017 at 5:24 AM, anj4de said:

My question from two weeks ago is still unanswered...

When will we be able to see pictures of the real thing? So far there is nothing apart from some CAD and lot's of hot air...

Agreed. It will be nice to finally start seeing some actual plastic and solid stuff...

How do you know the sprues are completed yet and maybe they want to surprise everyone ?? They may just reveal them with the final decal scheme ?? I think AMK likes " dangling the carrot " in front of everyone's nose. They already know the kits gonna sell. Time will tell.

Steve

7 hours ago, Ant Phillips said:

My moneys on a Black Lions jet next, or maybe a Red Ripper, perhaps even a Gunfighter, the again it could be a Vampire or Evaluator  :whistle:

i'm gonna guess black lions CAG as the next scheme and the special one will be Vampiiiiires!

AMK is very good about previewing test shots on their FB page. I would be shocked if they just did a "surprise" release without releasing at least some plastic shots. Of course, I am only going on past practice by AMK, so it is possible they will suprise me.

22 hours ago, glorystomper said:

i'm gonna guess black lions CAG as the next scheme and the special one will be Vampiiiiires!

I think you're going to be spot on:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1001193059922345/permalink/1397664510275196/

Edited by Ant Phillips

Pfft... Release when the kit is right. The marking choices are great, just make sure the kit meets, or exceeds the standard of the Foxhound kits.

I've got plenty of kits to hack up while I'm waiting. Just keep up the good work.

Scott

On 28/01/2017 at 5:00 PM, Ant Phillips said:

if i can make one more guess.. the boxart will probs feature the final mystery scheme! i can't really see any of the other ones being on the box top..