On ‎2018‎年‎3‎月‎25‎日 at 3:27 PM, anj4de said:

Hello AMK

Darren has a point here with that hollow GPS dome. Now, sanding it away if not needed is not an issue, if you now delete the part of the inside mold that makes it hollow the issue is solved. That should be easy since it just requires a piece of metal to be removed from the mold...

cheers

Uwe

No. No need another piece and sand it off.

For other variants, the GPS dome will be gone, while the small piece will be still molded on.

Cheers!

Just now, B.Sin said:

Sio,

Looks good, but why the open spot

on the spine?

Grasshopper 

You mean, the separate part?

It is not that complicated, but just simply for our injection running automatically like for MiG-31.

Sio, everything I have seen so far looks absolutely stunning. I am one of the 'crazy' people that didn't buy the 'competitions' F14 because I wanted one with flaps down, ready for a cat launch, and because I am cheering for you as a company. I guess my budget doesn't allow for both yours and the competitions, so I choose yours. I am really looking forward to this, but I really appreciate the lengths you have gone to. The details you have provided have me absolutely salivating! Can't wait to see what you guys have done with the mess of wiring and pipes that is the f14 wheel wells, especially if you managed the 'twirly' part. The surface detail looks about perfect to me personally.

Edited by dryguy
2 minutes ago, dryguy said:

Sio, everything I have seen so far looks absolutely stunning. I am one of the 'crazy' people that didn't buy the 'competitions' F14 because I wanted one with flaps down, ready for a cat launch, and because I am cheering for you as a company. I guess my budget doesn't allow for both yours and the competitions, so I choose yours. I am really looking forward to this, but I really appreciate the lengths you have gone to. The details you have provided have me absolutely salivating! Can't wait to see what you guys have done with the mess of wiring and pipes that is the f14 wheel wells, especially if you managed the 'twirly' part. The surface detail looks about perfect to me personally.

Thank you for your support!

Hope we won't disappoint you!

9 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

Please sir,

Can we see some more ?

You know what the answer will be right ? Two words. First starts with a P, second with a G 😁

On 3/25/2018 at 8:47 AM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

All will be revealed in time :)

How much long what members have been asking for! 

This kind of release of piecemeal info makes people talking about your pending release but it leaves a bad experience of the company as well. It would be much better marketing strategy to just release the kit like Tamiya does instead having the tongues wagging for 78 pages with no kit in sight. :rolleyes:

Edited by stalal
20 minutes ago, stalal said:

This kind of release of piecemeal info makes people talking about your pending release but it leaves a bad experience of the company as well. It would be much better marketing strategy to just release the kit like Tamiya does instead having the tongues wagging for 78 pages with no kit in sight. :rolleyes:

Word.

1 hour ago, stalal said:

WORD! 

Or is it WORD WORD because B. Sin already posted "WORD"...very confusing :rolleyes:.

2 hours ago, stalal said:

Judging by their azz dragging track record, you'll be lucky to see it by the end of the year. 

1 hour ago, B.Sin said:

What are you two, my keepers?

sorry wasn't intended that way... i was just answering because it was too obvious.

in no way i was daring to tell you to be patient. i'm now of those who have been burned by AMK's announcements that weren't realistic... my main interest in AMK's Tomcat was for seeing them doing something else after... 

Edited by mingwin

I placed my pre-order (Indiegogo) on the 8th of June 17.

I am now 97 , so that I can still wait a couple of years or more. No problem...dreaming makes you see the future and desire keeps you living !

And when the wait will be over, you'll realize that's it is just another box full of plastic bits better or worse than the other pieces of plastic you already have. So, if that doesn't kill you , you'll start dreaming again about the perfect whatever you can dream of...( e.g 1/32 N.A. P-51B for me....).

So , thanks to AMK :worship:  for keeping me alive !...

Madcop  :wave:

20 minutes ago, Red Dog said:

97 ? my foot

or you do look very young for your age

:)

I know how old  I am looking INSIDE !  I've been exposed to plastic-epoxy and enamel paint fumes and many others for much longer than you had ! ( I won't speak about the resin powder I swallowed ....)

You very young F-16 jockey !

Yes,  my feet are feeling  like they were 97 ...but they'll still support me till I go to the post office to get my F-14 in 2020 !

I'm  leaving now cause I have to take my different medicines and a little bit of EPO.

Madcop  :cheers:

14 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

Please tell the rest of us how can do better

By not announcing future release. Just like Tamiya. They never announce. They just show their finished product at some Hobby show and make little tweaks after some feedback and then release it to the mass market. Just look at how they recently released their Bf-109G6. Follow its timeline. By the way, what a kit that Bf109 is! Absolutely awesome. A must have :)