39 minutes ago, Sio said:

Haha. Once we saw the plastic, we knew the hinges are a bit too high in scale already. This is true.

The inner hinge will be hidden or obscured to some degree by the pallet and the missiles.

Just now, Shidenkai said:

After seeing the details so far i'll get one for shure even though I'm not a big fan of the D. Beacause details look excellent. I already have the Tamiya which is a beautifull kit but I like the great technical approach of AMK and the power of innovation. I like that they don't give up  and are a strong contender in the market. I like that they gave us the MIG 31 and others. I appreciate their reworked Kfir. 

Hey AMK if Tamiya is going to the market with a D why don't you, after your D, go to the market with an early A in Wolfback markings with the early beaver tail and stunning Box Art from someone like Shigeo Koike ?

On top of this I have a very large stash and no hurry to get a new kit but I prefer  a buildable  super kit rather than the 500th medium quality model. So from my part take your time and I hope you make good money out of it to keep the motivation high for other innovations and projects.

I hope aftre this, one time we'll see the Annetra Mi 8/17 from your factory as well.

Keep up the good work

T.

NO, NO,

First NO, we cannot use the word innovation. Plastic exist so many year! AMK did use words, creative dieas, in some posters.

Second NO, we don't compete neither compare to big T. They are a company we respect very much. In this case, unfortunately, we were developing at the same but we didn't know as they never announce since the ever beginning.

Thank you for your support anyhow!

Mi-17 will be coming out right after Tomcat from our factory.

27 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I think I like Tamiya's method of keeping their plans close to the vest.  All this sturm and drang just poisons the water for AMK and potential kit buyers.  Me, I want a dirty Turkey so I'm going to buy one when it comes out.

I'm now gonna ignore this thread as it cannot supply any useful information regarding the kit's debut and I get no entertainment from it.

The fact that the kit will gives you two sets of wings, that you can choose from, an amazing selection of ordinance, is absolutely amazing! For the price, an unbelievable bargain. As far as I'm concerned, they're practically giving the kit away!

7 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

The fact that the kit will gives you two sets of wings, that you can choose from, an amazing selection of ordinance, is absolutely amazing! For the price, an unbelievable bargain. As far as I'm concerned, they're practically giving the kit away!

Obviously, Slartibartfast is supporting AMK. He could be just a bit unhappy, as this project is taking so long.

It is not the same. All other manufacturers announce when close to release. Actualy, lasting 1-2 years to develop a kit is just normal to every manufacturer for any kit.

AMK announces projects since the ever beginning of the project, so that, we can:

- gather opinions from modelers.

- showing 3D pictures, so that, experts can find out mistakes we missed.

- showing testing plastics, experts can still have final chance to find out mistakes before we put the moulds into production.

- just try to make it as good as we can.

- modelers engaged, could be feeling they are developing kits with us.

All we shown, is just showing the progress of each step and trying to get opinions from modelers. Please don't think those are teasers!

If you did, bear with us! We just want modelers joining us to develop kits.

18 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

:soapbox: and that's why I will stand by my commitment to AMK and Victory Models and still purchase 4 kits.... and maybe more if I can...and Yes my favorite Tamiya retailers will get a good portion of my modeling $$ for their D also...

3 hours ago, Shidenkai said:

go to the market with an early A in Wolfback markings with the early beaver tail and stunning Box Art from someone like Shigeo Koike 

Oh Yea Baby! That's the ticket :thumbsup:

Just now, B.Sin said:

Punder,

Do you know something we don't?

Brad

Apparently Juan does, and I want to find out what it is!!  :)

Like you Brad, I am Fascinated by the Flagon. I'd love to see a great kit.

1 minute ago, punder said:

Apparently Juan does, and I want to find out what it is!!  :)

Like you Brad, I am Fascinated by the Flagon. I'd love to see a great kit.

Yes, I would love to see a good kit of the Su-15. Maybe one of the Russian companies like ICM  will  do it.

Flagon? Meh.....Only used by the Soviets, no combat unless you count shooting down passenger jets at a great loss of life and .....it is flat out boring ugly. New Su-25, Su-27 or the Su-57 Stealth knock off. That would do better.

1 minute ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Flagon? Meh.....Only used by the Soviets, no combat unless you count shooting down passenger jets at a great loss of life and .....it is flat out boring ugly. New Su-25, Su-27 or the Su-57 Stealth knock off. That would do better.

The Su-15 is so ugly, she's beautiful!

1 hour ago, punder said:

Hey Juan, can you elaborate on that???

Hi Punder,

I wish I knew something. I was just trying to emphasize that the chances to see a new Su-15 “Flagon” are small. 

I sold my Trumpeter Su-15 few years ago hoping for a new tool from another company. So far nothing.

Do you know something?

Juan

33 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Mr Matt Foley, I'm pointing at you, doing the alien-scream like Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

;)

Ah well, to each his own!

8 minutes ago, solher1 said:

Hi Punder,

I wish I knew something. I was just trying to emphasize that the chances to see a new Su-15 “Flagon” are small. 

I sold my Trumpeter Su-15 few years ago hoping for a new tool from another company. So far nothing.

Do you know something?

Juan

Yes, the Trumpeter Flagon was... not a Flagon.

Just always on the lookout for a new Su-15 kit!

10 hours ago, punder said:

Mr Matt Foley, I'm pointing at you, doing the alien-scream like Donald Sutherland in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

;)

Ah well, to each his own!

I'm honored with your body snatcher scream!

17 hours ago, solher1 said:

After seeing that photo, I believe by the time you apply the paint and weather the model, the panels lines will look more like the real aircraft.

I can clearly see the panels lines on that photo.

I will keep my pre ordered kits and I also probably buy the Tamiya kit too.

I believe AMK should do a F-111 series or a Su-15 instead of the Mig-25 now that ICM is doing it. There is slim chance the Flagon is going to be done by another company, I am not sure about the F-111.

Keep the good job AMK.

Juan

Ditto on the F-111. I feels like I've been waiting for an eternity for a good 1/48 kit to be tooled.