22 hours ago, FASTEAGLE107 said:

No just the end of summer 2018

👏 Hobby 👏 Easy 👏 doesn't 👏 know 👏 the 👏 release 👏 date 👏 they're 👏 just 👏 keeping 👏 the 👏 listing 👏 active. 👏

We go through this every other month when Hobby Easy updates their pre-order listing to some new random date in the future.  It's meaningless.  They don't have any secret information about when the kit is being released.  They probably know less than you do about the kit's progress and release.  They're just changing the date so that the pre-order is for some future release date, because it would look ridiculous if their pre-order page still said the kit was due 30 May, 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

So those panel decals on the sheet are meant to go over the raised detail on the kit right? That might be a good option since I do this all the time with my Tamiya kits. Seems to work pretty good on the panels never tried it on side consoles. Probably a way easier option than me trying to paint that small detail.

The markings look great and I like that Furball had a hand in doing them.

Edited by skyhawk174

9/21 ish, then 12/21 ish, etc

The seasons don't change at the month, or at the temperature change. (it will still be autumn up until a few days  before Christmas, for example)