11 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

Shion - You're building NSAWC 02 next?.... Can't wait to see that one! Love the B Hornet in Camo! LMK if  you need refs. Covered that jet extensively

-brian

This one is on hold.

Maybe in 2019.

4 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

It is looking very nice. I'm not a big F-14D fan, but I like kits that have everything on the wings hanging out. More visually appealing to me. I'll probably get it when and if it ever makes it to the market.

How about some images of the critical canopy frame clear part fit.

If that is pooched or even marginally out it will sink the kit irrespective of any other part in the kit.

That overly complex concept of splitting the canopy into multiple parts is to me critical if that is off by a poofteenth the kit is dead in the water.

Panel lines on the access haches still look heavy but it could be light or the test shot.

Also hope those spoilers fit well.

I hope for AMK’s sake it fits well...

1 hour ago, dehowie said:

How about some images of the critical canopy frame clear part fit.

If that is pooched or even marginally out it will sink the kit irrespective of any other part in the kit.

That overly complex concept of splitting the canopy into multiple parts is to me critical if that is off by a poofteenth the kit is dead in the water.

Panel lines on the access haches still look heavy but it could be light or the test shot.

Also hope those spoilers fit well.

I hope for AMK’s sake it fits well...

It looks like they are including a regular one piece canopy along with the one in multiple pieces. From the photos the multiple piece one looks pretty good. Here's a Facebook post with pics.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1001193059922345/permalink/2218465788195060/