On 6/4/2018 at 3:38 PM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

We aim to please. As nice as Manuel's art is, we have decided to stick with what we have and move on the the manual. There's only so much tweaking we can do before it gets out of hand and we lose focus.

Better to get the plastic out. Next projects are on the board and in progress too......more on that just before they are released.

I hope the do the landing gear in a CAT launch position as well. 

Gary

1 hour ago, skyhawk174 said:

Wow those landing gear pieces look amazing. So no work for the modeller if he needs to pose the model as if on the cat as both nose gear styles are included. Neat.

Yep I suggested that idea way back in the early days....I really really want to do a Cat on the Cat Diorama.......Gotta think This one has to be really close to being released, way too many sprue pictures are coming out and For me it is well worth the wait...

Thank You AMK!!!!  just a suggestion have the B ready and into production before Christmas..You will make my DECADE!!!!! along with many others I am certain...Cheers

9 hours ago, ChesshireCat said:

I hope the do the landing gear in a CAT launch position as well. 

Gary

Just back to page 102 and you'll see the nose gear w the launchbar down and the holdback bar attached as a one piece molding. Perfect for sitting at the cat, which is exactly what I intend to do with mine. 🙂

Can AMK drop an extra NACA gun vent panel in their F-14D kit?  Little extra incentive to buy the kit so we can all update our “other brand” F-14A’s. Just sayin since Quickboost seems to be non-responsive to that continued request. 

Cheers

Collin

17 hours ago, Collin said:

Can AMK drop an extra NACA gun vent panel in their F-14D kit?  Little extra incentive to buy the kit so we can all update our “other brand” F-14A’s. Just sayin since Quickboost seems to be non-responsive to that continued request. 

Cheers

Collin

Check out the ”other-brand” F-14D thread.  George, the rep, just stated that several D sprues, including the NACA vent, will be on sale individually.  

Steve

On 9/14/2018 at 4:59 AM, Collin said:

Cheers

Collin

Quickboost is too busy casting air scoops for the Su-24. They sell like hot cakes man.......

Those teaser pics are nice but I would rather like to see a good, high res, sprue lay out of all the sprues. Soo, hopefully, close to the release you would think all sprues have been shot at least for test purposes...

cheers

Uwe