Surprisingly, no more post and no more pics of this kit. It means that  accuracy wise the rear fuselage is perfect. 

Please prove me right, just one pic of rear fuselage would be enough.

15 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

Mel-Gibson-Hold-.png

:woot.gif: Which comes along to prove that William Wallace himself has been waiting on the AMK F-14D kit to be released ever since the 14th century...? Oh, the terror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGfZMHEK8A The drooling jock at 6:50 is Manuel while waiting for Martin to release the kit. Such a patient man. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Onigiri

20 hours ago, madcop said:

Surprisingly, no more post and no more pics of this kit. It means that  release should be eminent. 

Please prove me right, just one pic of completed model would be enough.

Madcop :rolleyes:

This is certainly an eminent release😊

What does it cost to write one short message that they can copy/paste on all forums/social media accounts to at least keep customers appraised of their current goings-on? I'm a one-man operation and I still make time to keep my clients in-the-know. It's sad because despite that one (somewhat fixable) flaw in the rear flanks, I actually like what they've done in terms of the engineering of the kit. Their public relations, however, are a mess and it's their own fault.

I'd die laughing if Great Wall beats them to the punch and comes out with their own Tomcat.

15 hours ago, serendip said:

This is certainly an eminent release😊

I just love a thread about kit accuracy, especially one filled with  lexical errors.....

:monkeydance:

Edited by habu2
2 hours ago, GunsightOne said:

What does it cost to write one short message that they can copy/paste on all forums/social media accounts to at least keep customers appraised of their current goings-on? I'm a one-man operation and I still make time to keep my clients in-the-know. It's sad because despite that one (somewhat fixable) flaw in the rear flanks, I actually like what they've done in terms of the engineering of the kit. Their public relations, however, are a mess and it's their own fault.

I'd die laughing if Great Wall beats them to the punch and comes out with their own Tomcat.

It's best that they don't say anything IMO. Every time they do, they shoot themselves in the foot. They say things then fail to deliver. Just announce is when it is ready to be shipped to the distributors. 

37 minutes ago, habu2 said:

I just love a thread about kit accuracy, especially one filled with  lexical errors.....

:monkeydance:

The thread is 123 pages long so it could qualify for "eminent" under the definition ........but the kit is now relying on summer in the southern hemisphere, at least until December 31st when 2018 ends........

It dawned on me the other day that I have been waiting a lot longer for the Pilot Replicas Sk 60 than I have been waiting for the AMK F-14. I guess I am a pro-level kit wait master.

12 hours ago, GunsightOne said:

Neither you, or anyone else has been able to prove, with definitive photos or any other information, that there is a flaw in the kit. Simply because you "think" there is one, doesn't mean there is one. I actually find it a bit comical, especially considering the fact that images of the production kit have been few and you're basing your somewhat matter of fact statement on what has been said to be an early test shot. For those that have been so sure of yourselves about 'flaws', I have a feeling there is a plate of crow warming in an oven for you.

Great Wall releasing their kit first wouldn't change a thing with regards to AMK. You know why? Because despite the issues AMK has had with this kit, as well as the perceived lack of communication, their kit will still sell very well. Many of their biggest critics will end up buying the kit and in a few months, this whole ridiculous thread will be forgotten by many of us.

32 minutes ago, Dave Roof said:

Neither you, or anyone else has been able to prove, with definitive photos or any other information, that there is a flaw in the kit. Simply because you "think" there is one, doesn't mean there is one. I actually find it a bit comical, especially considering the fact that images of the production kit have been few and you're basing your somewhat matter of fact statement on what has been said to be an early test shot. For those that have been so sure of yourselves about 'flaws', I have a feeling there is a plate of crow warming in an oven for you.

Great Wall releasing their kit first wouldn't change a thing with regards to AMK. You know why? Because despite the issues AMK has had with this kit, as well as the perceived lack of communication, their kit will still sell very well. Many of their biggest critics will end up buying the kit and in a few months, this whole ridiculous thread will be forgotten by many of us.

Word 

"Neither you, or anyone else has been able to prove..." (Dave Roof)

To dispel all speculations about this kit accuracy only one pic would be enough. But that single pic is still missing.

It reminds me the Hound of Baskerville. Sherlock Holmes solve the mistery recognising that the dog did not bark when you would expect to do so.

The missing pic is our silent dog.

PS: Andreas you are rigth. Time has come to donate this thread to science...

2 hours ago, galfa said:

To dispel all speculations about this kit accuracy only one released kit, in my hands, would be enough. 

Fixed it for ya...

Seriously, released pics are what started all this ridiculous hoopla over perceived (in)accuracy. You honestly think one more pic will "dispel all speculations" ???  Wow.

4 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Okay, let us lie the criticism and jokes about the AMK kit to rest for those who have already pre-ordered it. Had I pre-ordered mine, all of this drama ought to have affected me, some, I guess. It's not fair to all those who have invested their money on this kit, so enough of the jokes from me. Whether the rear flanks of the AMK kit is flawed or not, I'm quite sure it would be something fixable somehow - no kit is 100% accurate after all. They all need some sort of fettling with. I didn't pre-order this kit because I don't fancy the D version but, had AMK started with the figther version, I'd surely have been one of the modellers who pre-ordered.

All in all, it looks like it's going to be one of a hell of a kit, D version and all.

4 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

I concur, but I won't ever going to get any more of the kits released by GWH, as they've denied me some replacement parts which came defective on a kit I bought. I wonder if AMK had not sent me those replacement parts the minute they received my request - I'm quite sure they would have! So go shag, GWH. Your Customer Service leave a HUGE LOT! to be desired.

Cheers,

Onigiri

Just a thought...

Could AMK be waiting for the next model show (Scale-Modelworld Nov. 10) to officially announce/show the new (final production) kit?

Are they going to be at the show on Nov. 10?

Scott

CNJC-IPMS