Hello enthusiast modellers, my very first post on this great forum -> please don't morning star me (I mean, the Morgenstern weapon) 😓.

Having followed this topic for quite some time as a guest, my feeling is that I can live with the fact AMK only knows which are the status with this much anticipated kit.

I do appreciate very much posts from members urging to wait and see as much as I do appreciate again very much posts from members providing photos and pointing out potential issues, and I do believe there is more than enough place for both views on that matter. I anyway need to check both sides to make up my mind and in the end, I believe enthusiast modellers will vote with their wallets, which could or not be a good thing for AMK, depending on what will be found in the box, no matter when it's released.

Only wishing AMK all the best as I'm still amazed at the overall quality on their Fouga Magister, I can only hope they maintain this level of fine details, great moulding and amazing build experience.

RR

Edited by Silver Seraph
Spelling
6 hours ago, Space Tiger Hobbes said:

True. But not 140 some odd pages repeating the same complaint - about a kit NOT available in the market. In addition to the un-redeemable pain and suffering on a massive scale AMK has caused by the excruciating wait people have been forced to endure. (You should talk to the people who were waiting for a good 1/48 Boulton Paul Defiant.) Their pain will never be assuaged. And, as you can see since Martin's recent post, the unhappiness continues unabated.  This landscape of modeling misery has no horizon. 

Yeah, some have already committed the irreparable and the growing number of suicides by hanging and attempts in recent times attest it , but, unfortunately for us, it looks like some didn't make up their minds yet.

Madcop  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, flybywire said:

Are the questions been answered now with that picture? 

Wire, I honestly don't know anymore. There's a shot of the top half where the fat-arse doesn't seem so sagging as on the previous examples, but now fellas are stating that the picture in question is not new but of late September (I'm this close from fetching my straightjacket).

Only things I'm certain about this thread is that glorystomper wants his money back, and also that Darren Roberts ought to disable the check mark on the "Notify me of replies" function. 

Just that.

Cheers,

Onigiri

1 minute ago, Doppelgänger said:

Only things I'm certain about this thread is that glorystomper wants his money back, and also that Darren Roberts ought to disable the check mark on the "Notify me of replies" function. 

Just that.

Cheers,

Onigiri

You can add one more to that list. Looking back at it, Doug Henning was one strange looking dude.

6 hours ago, niart17 said:

Besides that, I hear the bomb sight is out of scale in the first test run.

Well then where the h3ll are the pics? They owe us pics.  We deserve pics.  Now.

Oh, and when does the pre-order start?

:popcorn:

9 hours ago, Sabre Freak said:

I think this is the latest over at Facebook:

There are more comments in the discussion

Looks pretty nice. The curve on the rear fuselage looks corrected compared to the one in front of it. 

That is the same pic that was released late in September. There is still curve in the section that should be straight as noted when the pic was first posted. Plus, there is still no "bump" over the stab pivot. AMK has even plainly stated in this recent post " Alclad II guys hosted our plastic parts for the most accurate F-14D Tomcat ever produced" and show us a pic from September. Come on.

55 minutes ago, Mstor said:

AMK has even plainly stated in this recent post " Alclad II guys hosted our plastic parts for the most accurate F-14D Tomcat ever produced" and show us a pic from September. Come on.

Just wait for mold #5!!! :smiley-transport006: