53 minutes ago, nachjager said:

Good morning AMK F-14!!! thread. Three pages short of a new world record: 150 pages!  Love it or hate it, the AMK F-14 thread is here to stay.

I see what you're doing. You're simply posting to increase the page count. I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to post non-essential information to advance the thread. Have you no shame? I mean, come on. That's what I'm supposed to do! 😂

I was hoping for a AMK Tomcat under the tree this year. Guess not. Probably not for my birthday in January either.:crying:

Oh well. If they take their time and get it correct, then it is worth the wait... and wait...and wait...

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

2 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I see what you're doing. You're simply posting to increase the page count. I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to post non-essential information to advance the thread. Have you no shame? I mean, come on. That's what I'm supposed to do! 😂

Is this similar to neffing ????  e.g. posting irrelevant cr@p simply to increase post count ???  If so, this is definitely the place !!!

I will post pics soon.

3 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

At least release the weapons...

:yahoo:

Good point. What about the weapons set release? Maybe the molds are being "tweaked" as well?

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Edited by F-16
2 hours ago, habu2 said:

Is this similar to neffing ????  e.g. posting irrelevant cr@p simply to increase post count ???  If so, this is definitely the place !!!

I will post pics soon.

Never heard that term before. Fascinating. Of course, pics are welcome. Without them we'd have very little to argue about.

14 hours ago, Mstor said:

Never heard that term before. Fascinating. Of course, pics are welcome. Without them we'd have very little to argue about.

Official definition of neffing:
"Created in the Anandtech forums, it was a member who posted useless crap to increase his post count. Hence, the term eventually branched out in to other forums and became a popular term among forum goers. Lifers are usually a harmless bunch, not as vicious as trolls. All they care about is the postcount.. "

23 hours ago, nachjager said:

Good morning AMK F-14!!! thread.

:woot.gif: Good mourning, didn't you mean...??? What were Kurt Barlow doing out of his coffin this early in the morning? Don't you fear the sun burning your skin to death? Go back to sleep until dusk, you ancient blood-sucker...

Got one interesting pic of the AMK Tomcat that I'll post after work. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Onigiri

42 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

:woot.gif: Good mourning, didn't you mean...??? What were Kurt Barlow doing out of his coffin this early in the morning? Don't you fear the sun burning your skin to death? Go back to sleep until dusk, you ancient blood-sucker...

Got one interesting pic of the AMK Tomcat that I'll post after work. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Onigiri

So old school, modern vampires no longer feed at night nor need blood...buah!

Look at me teacher, LOOOOK!

6 hours ago, nachjager said:

Official definition of neffing:
"Created in the Anandtech forums, it was a member who posted useless crap to increase his post count. Hence, the term eventually branched out in to other forums and became a popular term among forum goers. Lifers are usually a harmless bunch, not as vicious as trolls. All they care about is the postcount.. "

Thanks, as Spock would say, fascinating.

On 11/20/2018 at 9:59 AM, nachjager said:

So old school, modern vampires no longer feed at night nor need blood...buah!

Yes, but David Soul killed you anyways, then he went telling Starsky about it... :rofl:

On 11/20/2018 at 9:59 AM, nachjager said:

Look at me teacher, LOOOOK!

That was Danny Glick, who then killed his brother Ralphie.

By the way, have you seen AMK's last revised pic regarding the rear flanks on their F-14D kit?

ph6HrUW.jpg

This is mould #sex; I mean, six...

Cheers,

Onigiri

Edited by Doppelgänger
2 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Yes, but David Soul killed you anyways, then he went telling Starsky about it... :rofl:

By the way, have you seen AMK's last revised pic regarding the rear flanks on their F-14D kit? 

ph6HrUW.jpg

Cheers,

Onigiri

Haha! Yes, killed by David Soul was one of lowpoints of my life. Still have nightmares about it. And, nooooooo, the "Look at me teacher" quote was uttered by the vamp on that creepy rocking chair scene (that, and the one with  Barlow  in the jail scared the shoot out of me when I saw the series as child, I was unable to sleep without the light off for about two weeks 🤣).

I was planning to buy just one copy of the AMK F-14 but now it seem I will buy 69 copies...yikes!

3 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

ph6HrUW.jpg

Cheers,

Onigiri

Now that's what you call a voluptuous kit! I love it to death!!

1 hour ago, nachjager said:

And, nooooooo, the "Look at me teacher" quote was uttered by the vamp on that creepy rocking chair scene (that, and the one with  Barlow  in the jail scared the shoot out of me when I saw the series as child, I was unable to sleep without the light off for about two weeks 🤣).

:hmmm:I must be confusing the TV series with Stephen King's novel then. Wasn't Danny Glick who visited the teacher upstairs, when he stayed at Ben's? Or was it Mike Ryerson the one killed by Danny?

The scene which disturbed me the most on the TV series was when Barlow came out of nowhere inside Mark's house and killed both his parents. I still recall the sight of Barlow when Mark promised to kill him *shudders*

I also wouldn't be able to sleep with the lights out for quite a while.

In the novel, isn't it Ralphie Glick the one sacrificed at the Harmony Hill cemetery so that it all starts in Salem?

Great novel that is. That one and The Stand.

Cheers jager,

Onigiri

1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

:hmmm:I must be confusing the TV series with Stephen King's novel then. Wasn't Danny Glick who visited the teacher upstairs, when he stayed at Ben's? Or was it Mike Ryerson the one killed by Danny?

The scene which disturbed me the most on the TV series was when Barlow came out of nowhere inside Mark's house and killed both his parents. I still recall the sight of Barlow when Mark promised to kill him *shudders*

In the novel, isn't it Ralphie Glick the one sacrificed at the Harmony Hill cemetery so that it all starts in Salem?

Cheers jager,

Onigiri

What is God's name are you guys talking about???? I'm getting weirded out reading this stuff :OMG-OMG::naughty:

1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

Cheers jager,

Onigiri

Yes, I am referencing the TV series, the Barlow character in the novel was more human, suave and "in love with his voice". The one on the TV series was evil inhuman parasite.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

What is God's name are you guys talking about???? I'm getting weirded out reading this stuff :OMG-OMG::naughty:

Well, it depends on which religion you profess, Mstor. :tease:

Look, Mike Ryerson got infected by Danny Glick at the latter burial. Then it's Mike Ryerson who pays a visit on Matt, the teacher, but the latter is not infected; he dies of a cardiac arrest by watching at Ryerson turned into a blood-sucker.

Dud Rodgers was a loser, same as Floyd Tibbits.

I guess my fave character on the novel was Barlow's assistant, and Hubbie Marsten.

Ben was... huuuummm... Even Mark Petrie was a much more interesting character than what Ben is.

Cheers,

Onigiri