36 minutes ago, Mstor said:

In the immortal words of Jimi Hendrix "Sorry to use up so much of your precious time, I'll give right back to you one of these days" :naughty:

I thought it was " 'scuse me while I kiss this guy"....  :beer4:

¡Hola, Manuel, mi amigo! :wave: ¿Cuándo vas a "encarar" tu F-14D de Tamiya? (como diría mi amigo Fede).

14 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

28/12/2018 maybe… 

:woot.gif: Maybe...??? (Mayhem!)

Cheers,

Onigiri

Edited by Doppelgänger
Sumthin' FAIL!
On 12/7/2018 at 10:59 AM, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

F-14D from Tamiya is almost ready… 

Very nice build! Love the paint work! :worship:

I wish you FB guys would post in-progress and RFI threads here on ARC for us non-Facebookers.

It looks like Tamiya really nailed the shapes and details. The wing gloves and V-stab fairings look great and they even included the inboard wing access panels that are only visible when the wings are extended. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

1 hour ago, azzaob said:

AMK F-14D kit now showing 15/1/19 release date via Hobbyeasy.com, with the weapons set down for 22/12/18 release...

As I keep saying each time someone posts a Hobbyeasy release date - it has nothing to do with any release date from AMK. Hobbyeasy just keeps moving the date out as time passes to keep their preorder open. There is still no word from AMK.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:11 AM, Mstor said:

As I keep saying each time someone posts a Hobbyeasy release date - it has nothing to do with any release date from AMK. Hobbyeasy just keeps moving the date out as time passes to keep their preorder open. There is still no word from AMK.

I learned that over a year ago...yet it just keeps going and going and going.........So....25% off today at Squadron and guess what? I got myself a Tamiya F-14D kit, aftermarket seats, and wheels. Enough waiting I haven't had a Tomcat on the shelf in ages.

Then it was off to  Fightertown. I grabbed a sheet of the Haze Gray Tomcats and the Data sheet.

If anything, this thread is a great study on human nature and interaction. A good example of personality variances and social media structure. when you step back and have a look at it from the outside, it's pretty darn funny actually. One thing it ISN'T though, it's not a review thread on a newly released model kit. :woot.gif:

Bill

1 hour ago, niart17 said:

If anything, this thread is a great study on human nature and interaction. A good example of personality variances and social media structure. when you step back and have a look at it from the outside, it's pretty darn funny actually. One thing it ISN'T though, it's not a review thread on a newly released model kit. :woot.gif:

Bill

🤣