3 hours ago, dylan said:

do not lose faith in AMK

I can not lose it twice...

3 hours ago, dylan said:

Things are moving on and the Tomcat IS coming.

Good to hear it, but how many years more it is going to coming?

3 hours ago, dylan said:

well... AMK posted this on their facebook page. there were more than a few unfriendly comments.

They reap what they sow.

Look at this. They have an another opportunity to present photos of  the finished and corrected kit. 

It's the unique announcement that could matter, with the history of this kit developpement and his marketing.

And what are they doing? This.

An absolute non-annoucement, worst an announcement so similar to their previous ones that it's the first thing people remark.

I really hope for them:

- GWH don't present their F-14 next month at the Shizuoka Show.

- they(AMK) present a finished and corrected F-14 tomcat kit.

- if not, they don't make an appearance at all.

1 hour ago, Timvkampen said:

The F-14B will be announced by Tamiya at the Shizuoka Show 🙂

That would be too poetic for words. It really would be great to see Tamiya follow through like that for the hat trick.

I’m working to make that happen by building a Tamiya D as a B, so you’re welcome in advance, y’all!

13 minutes ago, Hoosfoos said:

Could someone give me an unbiased update on the status of this kit? I've kind of lost the plot in this thread.

Unbiased update:  It has not been released. To say anything else regarding status would be pure speculation. 

This thread has had so many plot twists it should be renamed Sybil......

22 minutes ago, Hoosfoos said:

Could someone give me an unbiased update on the status of this kit? I've kind of lost the plot in this thread.

I can only repeat what has been written few days ago:

Next weekend at the Moson Show 2019 on 27thand 28th of April Tomcat sprues will be on display.

News is from the Czech forum.

Anyone interested can come and have a look.

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor
16 hours ago, dylan said:

well... AMK posted this on their facebook page. there were more than a few unfriendly comments.

" Apologies to everyone for my absence for a while. Personal issues have kept me away and rather distracted of late.
You have my personal apology and please do not lose faith in AMK. Things are moving on and the Tomcat IS coming. I have had personal guarantees.
Thank you for the patience and support. I understand it has not been easy for anyone but things are about to get better. For all of us I hope. "

I couldn't find this post anywhere on their Facebook page. Perhaps they removed it?

16 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

Decals for?

VF-103, VF-142 please… :woot.gif:

How about the short timed VF-24 & VF-211? I'd like to see them get an A+/B boxing!

-Gregg

I’ve been told by someone who has been to AMK’s facility and seen it with his own eyes, and whom I have no reason to disbelieve:  check out the aft fuselage before you decide whether to buy an AMK kit or not.  That’s the reason for the massive delay according to him.  I suspect Tamiya’s sales won’t be affected by AMK’s once it’s released.

Apart from the AMK F-14 test sprues on display at Moson this coming (27th & 28th April) weekend, the Annetra stand on the first floor of the school building will also have the US Weapons set No.1

CODutAM.jpg

A bit of off-topic. Annetra stand will also have the ZO-91 ultrasonic cutter for use on resin and plastic parts.

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor
37 minutes ago, habu2 said:

You would think after 172 pages people would understand the release dates on hobbyeasy are Pure Fiction..   

the ordinance set 1 is IN STOCK at Hobbyeasy. ..the F-14 is still in pre-order...

6 hours ago, mingwin said:

the ordinance set 1 is IN STOCK at Hobbyeasy

But has anyone actually have one in real life in their hand? 

I dont think so.

This weekend at Moson it will be available.

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor
7 hours ago, habu2 said:

You would think after 172 pages people would understand the release dates on hobbyeasy are Pure Fiction..   

Pure fiction AND nothing to do with AMK, although they seem to catch the flak from them.

For the ones who like decals without decal film, HGW is releasing a set to go with the AMK Weapons set. It will be available at Moson. HGW stand will be in the School building at Moson on the first floor.

brm3KNe.jpg

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor