I'm from the east coast, and there's nothing better than a slice of NY style pizza that you fold in half and eat like a sandwich. I know that you deep dish fans will disagree, but I've got to go with what I grew up with, especially now that I live in the midwest and can't find a good pizza joint. BBQ however is a different story......!

16 hours ago, habu2 said:

Do you realize how many BTUs / kiloJoules it takes to cook a pizza?  And how many pizzas are cooked every day?  Every year?  This massive energy consumption just to "fuel" our pizza consumption is proof positive that pizza is melting the polar ice caps and raising sea levels.  Pizza crust will be the end of the earth's crust.

Oh, and the earth is flat - just like pizza, and just like pizza boxes.  Coincidence?  I Think Not.

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Thanks for the laughs, and keep up the outstanding comments.

6 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Image Shack is perfect. I have been paying around $20 per year.

Unfortunately, all of them, quite rightly, forbid posting of images that you don't own or have the rights to. What I was doing was putting up pics that I had collected over time so that I could hot link to them here and other places. I thought it harmless. You know, freedom of information, an open Internet. I avoided doing it for sites that forbade it, but evidently, just having the pics up on Flickr was verboten. I guess I am from a different era. Oh well. If I want to post those type of pics, will have to search for them all over again and post links to them so people can go to the respective sites. Oh well. Thanks for the recommendations guys. I liked Flickr cause it was free. I never even came close to the GB max.

6 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I'm from the east coast, and there's nothing better than a slice of NY style pizza that you fold in half and eat like a sandwich. I know that you deep dish fans will disagree, but I've got to go with what I grew up with, especially now that I live in the midwest and can't find a good pizza joint. BBQ however is a different story......!

Sacrilege! That's not pizza. Pizza has a nice thin crust. There must be a crunch when one bites into a slice.

1 hour ago, Mstor said:

Sacrilege! That's not pizza. Pizza has a nice thin crust. There must be a crunch when one bites into a slice.

If you've ever seen the Pixar movie Inside Out, there's a great scene after the family has moved to San Francisco and they get pizza that has broccoli on it. Anger states, "Great, San Francisco, now you've ruined pizza!" 

1 hour ago, Darren Roberts said:

Oh, that happened a LONG time ago!  This is simply the logical conclusion to it all. ☺️

Yes, this has been proven over time. The extrapolation of most degenerating forum threads is pizza. :whistle:

5 minutes ago, MoFo said:

Funny how the people who complain the most about how long and stupid this thread is are the ones who post all the off-topic crap.

I ain't complaining, no sir. Why is it that the ones who complain about complaining are... ahhh...give me a minute... uhm... can't think of anything. Never mind

Edited by Mstor

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this thread went off-topic around page 20 or so. It's just been a steeper and steeper slope, as time has gone on. My question is, how many posters have been banned from ARC, by posting crapola in THIS thread. I know it must be close to a record number by now. LOL

16 hours ago, Mstor said:

And pineapple..... muahhhhh

10 hours ago, madmanrick said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this thread went off-topic around page 20 or so. It's just been a steeper and steeper slope, as time has gone on. My question is, how many posters have been banned from ARC, by posting crapola in THIS thread. I know it must be close to a record number by now. LOL

I'm thinking one guy got banned twice, under different names... But, I may be mistaken!

Pineapple, YES!

4 hours ago, B.Sin said:

Pretty soon the kit will be released, then people here can pick it apart, piece by piece!

I think you have a poor understanding of what this hobby is about. 

The kit comes as separate parts, the meaning is that you ASSEMBLE the kit piece by piece! 

😛