1 hour ago, Skull Leader said:

Anything and everything the rest of us have to say in this thread has absolutely zero bearing on you.

In my country there is such adage: you believe your eyes or my words? 😄

4 hours ago, shion said:

More shots (by AMK this time):

64619254_1280226332142191_17076447660002

65427571_1280226355475522_68042710664630

65507696_1280226405475517_89644684962640

65524733_1280226435475514_51525606860558

Those images look a little different than the previous ones, these ones look more like the first molds with the "wider hips" .  The forward fuselage also doesn't appear to be a short either in these ones. 

21 minutes ago, zerosystem said:

Those images look a little different than the previous ones, these ones look more like the first molds with the "wider hips" .  The forward fuselage also doesn't appear to be a short either in these ones. 

It's the same show, the same table and the same day.

AMK brought 2 build kits to this show, one in cat configuration, one in parking configuration.

Same kits were "analyzed" by some modelers (first pics provided pages ago).

So both kits have the wider hips, both have all defaults detailed since the first appearance of this kit.

Plus several others.

On 10/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, Jonathan_Lotton said:

All of this will be answered when the kit releases....which even by AMK's own statement would have been "this summer"

If it makes it to the US by Christmas I'll be surprised..at that point it would only be two years late...

I'm a little burnt out from the nonsense with this kit and AMK!

Not that anybody cares, but I will wait for the GWH offering,  see how it  compares.   We will probably only have to wait another 5 years for another AMK kit to be released! 

It all depends on the pricing. If AMK's will be similar to Foxhound (€65) and GWH will oscillate around €75 (just like their Flanker) but shape will be correct then I'll be not regretting these extra €10 per kit. I am not a speed builer so it wont't hit my pocket badly. And if the pricing will differ around €20-25 then who knows... I want to build more models in-flight so all these extra details are not really that important for me. I'd rather see seated pilots in the kit.

1 hour ago, niart17 said:

For a second I thought it said "I am wrong" around the fatty portion of the tail but I read it closer and it was signed by Kam Wong. Sorry, but I got a little chuckle out of that. 😁

Bill

Hihihihi ... beautiful!

59 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

How wrong is it of me to say that just want to be the one that makes this to the 200 page mark?

Totally cool hihihi.

Matter of fact .... herewith I am contributing to that very goal.

10 minutes ago, habu2 said:

Don't underestimate the power of the ARC Critic.  This thread will go 300 pages - easy.

This thread has turned into the mouthy ugly chick with big'uns. It's nasty, but you still gotta take a look...

This is probably the most entertaining thread currently on ARC. In fact, aside from the "I'm leaving ARC" threads from eons ago (which were highly entertaining and tops in my book :woot.gif:!) and the Tomcat retirement arguments...errr....threads...this thread is most definitely top five all time material.

2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

How wrong is it of me to say that just want to be the one that makes this to the 200 page mark?

I would like to see 200 pages before anyone actually gets their hands on a kit.

2 hours ago, B.Sin said:

That won't be hard.

As President AMK said so famously:

”But why, some say, 200 pages? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 189 pages ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?   We choose to go to 200 pages. We choose to go to 200 pages in this thread by the time this kit is released, not because it is hard, but because it is easy......”

edit : I like this ending better 🙂

Edited by habu2