19 minutes ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

And...
The release date?...

well... since the molds have been ready for  almost a year, so. soon?

Edited by dylan
1 hour ago, Zactoman said:

Them Area 51 aliens can manipulate time. If our raid is successful, Christmas  :santa: 2017.

Ahh, I see, the kit is actually being designed and built in the future. Around 2050. Zactoman and his cohorts will raid Area 51, travel forward in time, retrieve the kits and pop back to 2017. QED! Pretty soon, we'll have already purchased, critiqued and built the kit. In fact, this thread ended seven months ago.

38 minutes ago, Zactoman said:

1.5 million strong!!!

It only takes one of us to get through to them aliens and make it happen.

:cheers:

Wow, 1.5 million. The cat is in the bag (so to speak :whistle:). I can see it now. Very shortly, my completed AMK F-14 will be sitting on the shelf with two years of dust collected. This thread will have never happened and a space/time paradox will rip the universe down to its basic particles. So, goodbye, and thanks for all the fish! :gr_eek2:

Edited by Mstor
7 hours ago, Mstor said:

This thread will have never happened and a space/time paradox will rip the universe down to its basic particles. So, goodbye, and thanks for all the fish! :gr_eek2:

Funny you're speaking about a time paradox, Mark, as I myself had to go back to page 153 to find out Marty McFly had already been to the future to tell us this:

marty amk.jpg

Now take a good look at how dejected his expression is. :hmmm:

11 hours ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Funny you're speaking about a time paradox, Mark, as I myself had to go back to page 153 to find out Marty McFly had already been to the future to tell us this:

marty amk.jpg

Now take a good look at how dejected his expression is. :hmmm:

Oh, this is bad, this is real bad. This means the paradox has already started and even as I write this, a bubble of temporal shear is expanding through space and time. Soon, the entire AMK F-14 thread will cease to exist. If you happen to be reading this when it reaches you, you will experience dizzyness, severe headaches, depression,  agitation and a craving for chocolatized diary products. Either that or you've been bitten by the Horvatian Brain tick and will die in horrible agony at any moment. :dontknow:

Edited by Mstor
2 hours ago, Mstor said:

Oh, this is bad, this is real bad. This means the paradox has already started and even as I write this, a bubble of temporal shear is expanding through space and time. Soon, the entire AMK F-14 thread will cease to exist. If you happen to be reading this when it reaches you, you will experience dizzyness, severe headaches, depression,  agitation and a craving for chocolatized diary products. Either that or you've been bitten by the Horbatian Brain tick and will die in horrible agony at any moment. :dontknow:

Your mistaken. Those are symptoms of a Space Herpy bite

On 7/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sleepy said:

2015 from the last I heard...

But, but, Zactoman is only going back to 2017. How is it going to then get back to 2015? Sleepy, what do you know that you're not telling us? Do you have some side deal with the aforementioned aliens? Fess up! :suspicious:

On 7/23/2019 at 2:15 PM, Mstor said:

But, but, Zactoman is only going back to 2017. How is it going to then get back to 2015? Sleepy, what do you know that you're not telling us? Do you have some side deal with the aforementioned aliens? Fess up! :suspicious:

If I told you, they’d make me kill you...

On 7/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, Mstor said:

But, but, Zactoman is only going back to 2017. How is it going to then get back to 2015? 

Gotta get to 88 first ....  😎

1 hour ago, Timvkampen said:

where are we on this one. Release date? 😁

My guess (just my WAG opinion) is that they ran out of money for ordering plastic pellets, hiring packaging people to make up the kits and have no money to ship the kits to distributors. Probably trying feverishly to get industrial or consumer goods injection molding jobs to fund it.

Just a guess. Why else is it taking so long? They've had the molds and decals for weeks (months?) now. They keep showing the parts at shows, so must have a few test runs. But no production yet. As they say: "it takes money to make money."

Edited by sierrascale
clarity
1 hour ago, sierrascale said:

My guess (just my WAG opinion) is that they ran out of money for ordering plastic pellets, hiring packaging people to make up the kits and have no money to ship the kits to distributors. Probably trying feverishly to get industrial or consumer goods injection molding jobs to fund it.

Just a guess. Why else is it taking so long? They've had the molds and decals for weeks (months?) now. They keep showing the parts at shows, so must have a few test runs. But no production yet. As they say: "it takes money to make money."

I think it's the best proving point of your theory.

They really seem to not have fund anymore, their presentation of the kit (in all these hobby shows) is and keep being really poor, unprofessional and strange.

It really looks like they're trying to hide something, about this kit or the company itself.

3 hours ago, sierrascale said:

that is most likely the case. however AMK have bragged in the past about how busy their main injection molding business was doing.

and to the second part. they were doing test shots on the kit on August 19 2018, and showed the decals on the FB page Sept 3 2018. so just shy of a year