5 hours ago, Jonathan_Lotton said:

I think my favorite part is where I pointed out that people were upset for AMK lying and not making any changes to the kit, and then being told to shut up. Oh and that 10,000 kits are going to be issued?

LOL! 

Maybe 10, not 10,000. 

Reading their replies to your posts was most entertaining. Just amazing the level of (im) maturity they show. Makes us look like a scholarly discussion, which in many parts, it was.  I'm not saying there weren't some low points here, but there has been a lot of mature discussion about perceived problems and the evidence to back those perceptions up. Over on Facebook, they just don't want to hear it. When they tell you to shut up, they are really just covering their ears and chanting "la, la, la!" to prevent themselves from hearing anything that may call their sacred cow into question.

18 hours ago, Jonathan_Lotton said:

I think my favorite part is where I pointed out that people were upset for AMK lying and not making any changes to the kit, and then being told to shut up. Oh and that 10,000 kits are going to be issued?

LOL! 

Maybe 10, not 10,000. 

I suspect that "Pre-orders Part Deux" will be launched very soon. To fund some "white boxes" for the ten test shots that will be sent to contest participants. 

Well, Sio just posted that the kit will start shipping to distributors at the end of August. Preorders to be shipped by the end of the month too. Will be interesting to see which vendors will be stocking the kit after such a long delay. So, perhaps soon there will be a real kit in someone's hands and we will see what AMK has managed to come up with. As they say, the proof is in the pudding. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

End of August? C'mon 200 pages!!!......

Everyone should quote Dave's post with the pics saying how interesting it all is. That should get us a few pages closer. :naughty:

11 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Hard to say, but it looks like they may have corrected the IFR hatch.

I don't think so. It just doesn't look so bad from this perspective.

Cheers,

Markus

2 hours ago, delayar said:

I don't think so. It just doesn't look so bad from this perspective.

Cheers,

Markus

I think you're right. Oh well, wishful thinking. It wouldn't make sense in any case. They would hardly retool a major mold in the short time since the last time they posted pics of the part. From what I can see right off, they didn't touch the rear end either. But, we'll have parts in hand in a relatively short time (if they are true to their word) and be able to say definitively what is what. Oh, I am SO excited... :709-457: