Nothing in those pictures makes me want to sell my Tamiya kits so I don't need one

This thread is like.:deadhorse1: but it will probably hit 200 pages before the kit is released.

Good thing that AMK seem to include an optional canopy molded as a single clear part instead of only that strange multi-part affair.

And now I really start to wonder if the wings with extended slats/flaps will fit the Tamiya kit... guess there's only one way to find out.

30 minutes ago, andrew.deboer said:

I'll take two copies of Sprues A and B, please. And an ordnance set.

Exactly my thoughts here, Andrew. Too bad that you needed to order the clean wing sprue B in order to get the rest of the spoilers to go with the dirty wing sprue A, but a lot better than to have to buy the whole kit, I guess.

Keep ordnance set. 

Edited by Hubbie Marsten
typo
1 minute ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Too bad that you needed to order the clean wing sprue B in order to get the rest of the spoilers to go with the dirty wing sprue A, but a lot better than to have to buy the whole kit, I guess.

From where should one order separate sprues, directly from AMK or from somewhere else?

I see very big potential aftermarket for not used pairs of wings of AMK. If you make Tomcat with wings closed, you can sell second pair. 🙂
It could be nice if those wings should fit to Tamiya's insert part.

Edited by Solo
6 hours ago, Anders_Isaksson said:

From where should one order separate sprues, directly from AMK or from somewhere else?

I don't think this would be a valid option, Anders; we were just goofing round with Andrew. It'd be a great option, tho.

8 minutes ago, dylan said:

did I miss a good fight? it seems there have been some posts purged. 

No fights ever since Mr @terrysumner has been appointed the keeper of the sanity on this thread. I mean, Steve asks Terry to check only this thread on the whole site twice an hour, 24/7.

24 minutes ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

The kit, but if you make a pre order, the weapons comes like a gift...

Do we know if the actual kit comes with weapons or are they going to pull a Hasegawa and make us buy a weapons set?