1 hour ago, Darren Roberts said:

You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with...... a HERRING!

We shall do no such thing!

Edit: Darn, didn't realize we are already at the magical 200.  I still won't cut down a tree with a herring though.

Edited by Mstor
47 minutes ago, terrysumner said:

The urge to mess with you guys is high.......😆

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea now. As long as we can start a new thread when we get the kit in hand and can make more subjective observations.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:18 AM, Solo said:

I hoped after 200 this thread will became more valuable, but now I believe it won’t.

It's now more than 200 pages that ARC has proven to be the refuge for people acting like they would suffer from some mental problems , for all frustrated and fools of all kinds. In fact a very beautiful image of our society!
Edited by madcop
didn't express me correctly.
1 hour ago, madcop said:

It's now more than 200 pages that ARC has proven to be the refuge for all frustrated, mentally ill, and fools of all kinds. In fact a very beautiful image of our society!

Are you attacking the modelers that have pointed out inaccuracies of the kit, modelers that are frustrated with the pre-order and delay situation or the modelers who are just having a little fun?

This is a modeling discussion forum where we discuss plastic models.

Generally the discussions are straight forward, but in some cases, such as this, the conversation may stray. Do you really think that after 4 years that the conversation would stay on-point? If you're not interested, don't participate. If you do participate, don't insult the other participants...

Here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head. Enjoy.

pancake_bunny_zpsyvr18oxu.jpg

:cheers:

As always in this kind of situation, the fools and mentally ill won't recognize themselves, but anyway, life goes on and , this model will arrive on shops shelves and on stashes and Zacto will be happy as he is going to have some work (for some) with all the red lines ( to be verified) and well earned bucks coming in ...Life is nice !

Amen. 

16 minutes ago, sierrascale said:

You forgot anal-retentive resin snorters.

When a kit  really deserve some good quality resin detail or correction set ( the kind of stuff that needs more than scratch build) I must admit I am one of these !😋

3 hours ago, madcop said:

It's now more than 200 pages that ARC has proven to be the refuge for all frustrated, mentally ill, and fools of all kinds. In fact a very beautiful image of our society!

Yesss, indeeeeed, this is exactly where one can find usssss!

Edited by DIO
10 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Okay, you win the contest. I will donate an item from Steel Beach. PM me with what item you're interested in.

Please post pics of the item so we can draw red lines all over it.  😂

Martin/AMK said (many pages ago) that they would not come back to ARC until the kit is released. (Martin's last visit was November 22, 2018)

I wonder if he will come back for comment, or have we scared him off for good...

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Edited by F-16
1 hour ago, goondman said:

We are no longer the Kinghts who say ni! We are now the Knights who say, icky, icky, fluwadaPataaaaannng(forgot the rest)

"Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-ptang,  zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringnmmm"

Note, there are many translations of the sacred words spoken by the Knights who 'til recently said "Ni"

200+ pages, 5,000 replies and STILL the kit is not yet a reality. I personally really prefer the old school way of doing business, where the company (insert company name here) just announces the kit at a trade show and releases the kit a few months later. Then the community can simply decide to buy or not, there are no endless debates about accuracy or buildibility, etc., based on pure speculation. But, rather there is informed discussion of what is actually wrong with the newest kit of the Farley Fruitbat! However, since I rarely get what I want, go ahead and do your things!