4 hours ago, Zactoman said:

Do you really think that after 4 years that the conversation would stay on-point?

I think its a miracle that we have managed to come back on point at all in this thread. I know I've given it the old college try a few times, but must of the time I'm mad as a hatter, loony as a 'toon and proud to admit it. BTW Zactoman, I really like your bunny :pancake20bunny0xf::naughty:

9 hours ago, madcop said:

It's now more than 200 pages that ARC has proven to be the refuge for all frustrated, mentally ill, and fools of all kinds. In fact a very beautiful image of our society!

6 hours ago, madcop said:

As always in this kind of situation, the fools and mentally ill won't recognize themselves, but anyway, life goes on and , this model will arrive on shops shelves and on stashes and Zacto will be happy as he is going to have some work (for some) with all the red lines ( to be verified) and well earned bucks coming in ...Life is nice !

Amen. 

Would you kindly retract that part about the mentally ill? 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, gb_madcat_sl said:

Pre-production kit being built. Hips don’t lie. 

This picture is a little misleading. Look at the top/right hip. It is not as pronounced as left one, which seems to be more rounded due to this big space between the hull and vhorizontal stabilizer.

Edited by Solo
57 minutes ago, DIO said:

Too negative for no reason. Everything so far looks like it will be a gem...

I wasn't too negative at all. In fact I kept myself in the neutral ground because the only time one can truly tell if it's a fantastic/accurate/best kit or not is when  the kit is released, assessed and built, especially by the knowledgeable modelers..

Edited by flybywire
30 minutes ago, piko1 said:

As I stated on Facebook it's perspective distortion the model is totally correct it's the dress all over again but this time is on the modeling scene meme

Sio I can't wait to get my hands on that one little beast 

ZomboMeme 19082019132338.jpg

Lens distorsion doesn't work this way, it doesn't take only one detail in particular and alters his representation.

If a certain detail is wrong, especially on differents photos by different photographers during different events, maybe this detail is just wrong.

And as manufacturer the best way to show your product representation is right, is providing decent shots of the finished product, not using outsiders who will take the flak in your place.

27 minutes ago, piko1 said:

so you try to argue with a Nurse that actually understands both  neuroscience and vision science and your opinion is based on 2-3 photos i saw all the photos i even mirrored some its optical illusion / optical distortion...

you're too late by a least 10 months.

We already talked about this curves here and other people did the same elsewhere.

There's no point now trying to deny this fact.

And as I said previously, AMK had since nov 2018 one job, correct it (then show the correction) or admit it.

They took a third way,  it didn't work and it still doesn't, reason why they're just  stuck now.

Edited by shion