18 minutes ago, madcop said:

I really hope that in the coming posts we are going to see some  purple and pink. I like Shion ! If he commits suicide I'll miss him badly !! 😋

You know, it's possible to discuss without insulting people you're not agree with or talking about their suicide.

Last time you did it here, few months ago, it was already enough.

It's pretty strange that, because someone on the internet doesn't share your views about a model kit, you think it's wise to attack him and insult him personally on different forum boards, differents countries, different languages.

If you're affiliated with AMK, it's really not the best move you can play.

If you aren't, you certainly don't help them behaving like this.

Edited by shion
5 minutes ago, shion said:

It's pretty strange that, because someone on the internet doesn't share your views about a model kit, you think it's wise to attack him and insult him personally on different forum boards, differents countries, different languages.

If you aren't, you certainly don't help them behaving like this.

I agree; as if attacks and personal insults will ever change things regarding the issues one sees in the AMK kit... :rolleyes: 

Lighten up, madcop. Go get some fresh air.

52 minutes ago, madcop said:

I really hope that in the coming posts we are going to see some  purple and pink. I like Shion ! If he commits suicide I'll miss him badly !! 😋

Pretty sad to be talking about someone committing suicide and then add a smiley face emoji.  What does it take to get banned at ARC?

1 hour ago, Tapchan said:

Well, technically it's not big but optically it matters. Human eye (not everyones apparently) can be "tricked" easily, sometimes even 1mm may make significan difference, especially when you are used to some shapes. I can assure you, that if I draw square and then bend one side by 1 pixel your eye will see difference and brain will tell you that something's wrong - you won't see much difference looking closely, but your brain will realize "it's not a square". 

As you see on Tamiyas model  upper and bottom side lines are different, meanwhile on AMK they go along. And I believe that's - as my brain says - is also wrong.

Edit.

In fact, both bottom lines seem to be exactly same. the difference is in upper side fuselage lines. This is why on exactly top comparisons both look the same, but adding the angle and light the difference is visible.

I told this a week ago 😄 

1 hour ago, shion said:

If both fuselages aren't aligned, yes, the picture itself is useless, there's no discussion.

Both kits are representations in 1/48 of the same a/c, so of course we can compare thins.

And it's not my fault if AMK is unable to provide decent top/side/bottom pics of their own kit, I say "unable" but we all know it's not a question of ability but something else.

That picture is almost prefect to see the curves on both models. 

37 minutes ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

I agree; as if attacks and personal insults will ever change things regarding the issues one sees in the AMK kit... :rolleyes: 

Lighten up, madcop. Go get some fresh air.

Where is the insult ? I said I liked him . Now, if you do not understand the second part of of my phrase and the context , you're definitely not that smart !  

I thought that Shion is sooo much involved in this bl...y piece of plastic , that if it would happened that he was wrong  he could even think about suicide ... 

That all said with tongue in cheek for sure !

I don't need to lighten up and I have enough fresh air , thanks !

And if you think for a minute that all this litterature is going to make AMK change his mind...you must be dreaming !

Madcop 😍

5 minutes ago, Jonathan_Lotton said:

I figured the most accurate F-14 model kit ever wouldn't have even that issue. 

/s

well, you still didn't prove there is an issue. I don't see it. No evidence 😅 and, even if there is, how do you know it still isn't the most accurate F-14 🙂

3 hours ago, Tapchan said:

68697903_215726259392019_755311819098161

Please compare top lines of fuselage side (bottom lines on the photo then). Are you sure they are identical? 

What I honestly see here, is that Tamiya butt is more curvy that AMK. I generally love curves, so most probably will have to buy both. One A and one D. And then compare on my shelves.

Back to the topic: make ❤️ no war!

Cheers....

3 hours ago, skuki said:

well, you still didn't prove there is an issue. I don't see it. No evidence 😅 and, even if there is, how do you know it still isn't the most accurate F-14 🙂

It looks more like a case of “not wanting to see” than cant see.

its plainly obvious to every observer except you that the kits curves are far to large.

The pic above shows clearly its far to curved. The fuse starts wider ends up narrower then finishes wider again.

Some wont care some will.Unfortunately for Amk those who do care are the F-14 lovers who buy multiple multiple kits.

No amount of wriggling on “photo angles are not identical” can hide that rear fuselage problem its simply obvious.

As i said ill still buy one.

But if done right i would of bought 6 or 7.

Edited by dehowie
1 hour ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

Great tune I was brought up on.

Thanks, now I have that stuck in my head for the rest of the night.... Worst part is that I didn't even play the video, it was enough to just see it.

6 hours ago, dehowie said:

It looks more like a case of “not wanting to see” than cant see.

its plainly obvious to every observer except you that the kits curves are far to large.

The pic above shows clearly its far to curved. The fuse starts wider ends up narrower then finishes wider again.

Some wont care some will.Unfortunately for Amk those who do care are the F-14 lovers who buy multiple multiple kits.

No amount of wriggling on “photo angles are not identical” can hide that rear fuselage problem its simply obvious.

As i said ill still buy one.

But if done right i would of bought 6 or 7.

Nope sorry, I cant see that it is plainly obvious that kits curves are far too large.

Most of you guys, even the loudest one, gave up after photos emerged. Now are very quiet on facebook

that speaks for itself.

not saying that it is not too curved, just saying  that I can't really tell from the pictures, especially I can't tell that the "curve is FAR to large". I don't think you can either.

Maybe it would be best to continue once we get the kit. For sure, I will get one. Will see about more only after that....

Till then nothing is plainly obvious.

Edited by skuki