1 minute ago, niart17 said:

Boy that would suck! If we get this close to 300 and then someone decides to get cute (not you Terry, you have the rights to delete if you see fit) but if someone unofficial deletes the thread I'd be pretty upset. 

Oh no!

Please! Terry should do something?

1 minute ago, Sio said:

Oh no!

Please! Terry should do something?

I've done all I can... I've sent an email to Steve and posted this problem on the Moderators sub-forum. But Steve is working a lot and may not see my messages right away. I don't have access to forum tools even as a Super Mod.

29 minutes ago, Sio said:

And now, we upload pictures here directly?

That could be helpful for me to upload F-104 designing pictures here.

Just to help you guys a bit to reach 300 pages.

Dude, you talk about a global meltdown there! :cheers:That would do it times 10! But then again, that's kind of cheating so lets leave it for the F-14 talk. It really is a fascinating thread even if not everyone sees it that way.

7 minutes ago, niart17 said:

Dude, you talk about a global meltdown there! :cheers:That would do it times 10! But then again, that's kind of cheating so lets leave it for the F-14 talk. It really is a fascinating thread even if not everyone sees it that way.

Good!

My opinion is, everybody is free to talk. So, we are giving another chance to you guys to make red, green, and blue lines to our design. Haha. Only to the design, but not after the molds are done.

We did welcome opinions, if you are trying to attack us, or we will fight back!

Is this another cheating? hehe

Sio, I agree with what's been said, adding the F-104 stuff to this thread isn't necessary, I believe we'll get to 300 without assistance. In fact, I think the 104 deserves a thread all to itself, although I will say I wish AMK had chosen a different subject. I am glad you are returning to ARC, speaking only for myself, I value the "official" AMK input. I hope we see Martin around these parts again as well! I know this is off-topic, but is AMK still going to produce the Annetra Hip next after the Tomcat?

47 minutes ago, terrysumner said:

I've done all I can... I've sent an email to Steve and posted this problem on the Moderators sub-forum. But Steve is working a lot and may not see my messages right away. I don't have access to forum tools even as a Super Mod.

Individual IP's are also seen...

17 minutes ago, Sio said:

Good!

My opinion is, everybody is free to talk. So, we are giving another chance to you guys to make red, green, and blue lines to our design. Haha. Only to the design, but not after the molds are done.

We did welcome opinions, if you are trying to attack us, or we will fight back!

Is this another cheating? hehe

I never felt like you guys didn't welcome the input. It usually always seemed like others that were against people posting suggestions etc.. I think you guys started right by asking for input. And for the most part, other than the ones that had a beef with the pre-order situation, I didn't see many people attacking. There were some here and there, but overall just some open conversation about a subject that we all love. Cheers and good luck on all your future endeavors. I truly do hope this F-14 model is a success. I'm excited to see some of the new ideas you guys are putting out in mold designs. 

1 minute ago, niart17 said:

I never felt like you guys didn't welcome the input. It usually always seemed like others that were against people posting suggestions etc.. I think you guys started right by asking for input. And for the most part, other than the ones that had a beef with the pre-order situation, I didn't see many people attacking. There were some here and there, but overall just some open conversation about a subject that we all love. Cheers and good luck on all your future endeavors. I truly do hope this F-14 model is a success. I'm excited to see some of the new ideas you guys are putting out in mold designs. 

No no!

Not that many people are attacking us!

Just a few working for competitors. You can see most of the bad comments are from those few people.

1 hour ago, terrysumner said:

I doubt this is something a moderator can deal with. Wouldn't be surprised if the people that host these forums did some sort of update which broke something. Else the forum has been hacked, though I would think a hacker would be more "destructive". No, it'll probably have to be dealt with by the company running the forum servers and software. :dontknow:

19 minutes ago, Sio said:

No no!

Not that many people are attacking us!

Just a few working for competitors. You can see most of the bad comments are from those few people.

Well, I didn't saw many people attacking you. Most of them... hard to say it's attack, it's constructive criticism, based on photos. All those red and blue lines try to prove something, not just mindlessly attack. Regarding comments on AMK - we can all agree that you've made some mistakes along the way, time being the most significant one. I hope you'll address the issue on aft fuselage and bring us truly best B version.

43 minutes ago, Sio said:

Well, the few I saw that were the most venomous, may work for the competition, but I have NO idea. They were pretty blatant in their axe grinding against AMK, which I still don't understand. I mean in the end this is supposed to be a "hobby" and meant to be relaxing (in my opinion anyway). I also believe that there is room for many model companies, including AMK! So live and let live.

Edited by madmanrick