6 hours ago, niart17 said:

😀 DIO, I hope you didn't construe my question as abusive. I was honestly curious. I'm also curious which category he considers me but that's a different matter. 😁

I did not take your question as abusive. I think there is a line somewhere and we have never crossed it.

I will not put you in any category either. My comment was for you to think it over.

3 hours ago, terrysumner said:

I've done all I can... I've sent an email to Steve and posted this problem on the Moderators sub-forum. But Steve is working a lot and may not see my messages right away. I don't have access to forum tools even as a Super Mod.

Ill take a look later

11 minutes ago, terrysumner said:

You guys who had the moderator powers can you check and see if you still have them? Steve and I talked and he made some kind of mistake setting up a group build. But he says he fixed it now...

Not fixed...I still have the power.

Image result for he-man i have the power gif

Seriously though I still have Mod privileges.

Happy modeling all!

Yep, I still have moderator rights too. Have an "Options" link at the bottom of each post. At the bottom of the page there is a "Moderator Actions" popup menu with all sorts of actions. No apparent access to the mod forums, wherever those are. Did notice that if I click on the IP address of a post I can get to a page with all sorts of mod functions related to controlling user's access. Danger Will Robinson!

Edited by Mstor

Be scared, be very scared..............I have the power, I have moderator rights............................and I ain't going to do a thing with them. 

Or will I?

😄

😄

Edited by GW8345
9 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Be scared, be very scared..............I have the power, I have moderator rights............................and I ain't going to do a thing with them. 😄

Its a heady feeling, yes? To know you have such power. That at the touch of a button you could change this universe, I mean forum...

Ah, where was I. Yea, ah, never mind... :hmmm:

Edited by Mstor
25 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Yep, I still have moderator rights too. Have an "Options" link at the bottom of each post. At the bottom of the page there is a "Moderator Actions" popup menu with all sorts of actions. No apparent access to the mod forums, wherever those are. Did notice that if I click on the IP address of a post I can get to a page with all sorts of mod functions related to controlling user's access. Danger Will Robinson!

Oh dear.

5 hours ago, Sio said:

No no!

Not that many people are attacking us!

Just a few working for competitors. You can see most of the bad comments are from those few people.

Don't take this the wrong way but what do you consider "being attacked" and how do you know they are working for competitors?

3 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Its a heady feeling, yes? To know you have such power. That at the touch of a button you could change this universe, I mean forum...

Ah, where was I. Yea, ah, never mind... :hmmm:

It's soo tempting, I could really tick off a lot of people with a push of a button. 😄

Terry, do something quick, I almost edited other people's post by accident because I clicked on the wrong thing!!

Now, if I just click this button I could ..............................................................

59 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Now, if I just click this button I could ..............................................................

Related image

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

¦

Image result for Mushroom cloud gif

48 minutes ago, Darren Roberts said:

I want moderator rights! No fair!!!!!  Heck, I'm ARCer #55. I've been around since the beginning. I think I deserve moderator rights! 😊

LMAO...be careful what you wish for...   It's a heat-seeking, thankless job ....  And I don't post much like I used to before I became a moderator back in 2009!