On 9/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, Solo said:

I had no chance to choice my shipping type, nobody asked me. Have no idea why.

I got the same  thing, I had to change my credit card # as it had been so long since the order that it had expired, if I had known what the shipping cost was I might have re considered the order.

Fantastic work so far FishboneInc but,  your markings are pre-Lantirn era. VF-31's Deltas DID NOT have the GPS dome on the spine until @ 2000 timeframe.

Steve

"TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY...!"

Edited by A-10 LOADER
5 hours ago, IAGeezer said:

HE's the Black Panther guy???

Now you're just messing with me aren't you :naughty:

Wakanda is the mythical country that the Black Panther comes from. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Manuel J. Armas S. said:

Order Status:
Shipped

Via Surface of course… 😄

They must be moving these kits out at light speed. Mine is now confirmed and ready to ship and I didn't preordered until the middle of August.

Yep, just got notice today from Megahobby that my model has been shipped as of today.  I'd placed my preorder with them on August 30, and I had totally forgotten that I had done so.  I did recall that I have 2 Tamiya P-38s on order with them, so I'm confident I'll be getting those as soon as they are available.  I also got one of my two Eduard P-51Ds as a preorder from Megahobby, and I actually received that model several days before the kit was even supposed to be released.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the details of the AMK F-14D.  I'm loving the flaps and spoilers on the wings, and I will, for sure, be building at least one of mine with full forward wings and deployed flight controls.  I have a Tamaya F-14D that I can build with clean wings!

I think I put in a pre-order with Victory, but haven't heard a thing.  Or, maybe I didn't actually do the preorder thing.  I traded some e-mails with Bob Busby from Victory back on July 30 about putting in a preorder, but I'm not sure I followed through with it.  He was very nice and cordial.  In any event, I'm not seeing anything at Victory about the AMK F-14.

1 hour ago, goondman said:

Anyone order from Victory Models? I made my "pre order" today but the confirmation email says, "getting my order ready to ship"

Well, that's good to hear, at least for me. I put in my Pre-order back in May of '17, and I think the wait will be over soon. All I know for sure, is that this kit will be worth the wait.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:46 PM, Mstor said:

Now you're just messing with me aren't you :naughty:

Wakanda is the mythical country that the Black Panther comes from. :thumbsup:

Yes, I was. I gave in to the Dark side.....

Wakonda IS in South Dakota, though. Unlike Themyscira. I HAVE been looking for that place!

2 hours ago, IAGeezer said:

Wakonda IS in South Dakota

Glad you were just having some fun with me. So Wakanda is in South Dakota? Been there, South Dakota that is. Nice people, FLAT earth that goes on and on forever.

4 hours ago, Don said:

Its released!!! This warrants a song...

Enjoy the kit all...HAPPY MODELING!

OMG, the hair on that guitarist. Big hair bands, ack.

Edited by Mstor
On 10/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, A-10 LOADER said:

Fantastic work so far FishboneInc but,  your markings are pre-Lantirn era. VF-31's Deltas DID NOT have the GPS dome on the spine until @ 2000 timeframe.

Steve

According to various photos I've come across after posing the same comment elsewhere I've found that they did indeed have LANTIRN capability in 1997. This one is labeled as being at NAS Fallon in October of '97.

grumman-f-14d-164600-vf-31-cvw-14-fallon

Thanks Whiskey. I've been waiting for a friend who was in 31 during this time frame to get back to me. He said that some jets did have LANTIRN capability in 97. Mods started on their jets later that year and they finished up in early 98. So, I stand corrected.

Steve