Message from Hobbyeasy after an inquiry about ETA in Europe.

The F-14D have arrived last week. Unfortunately, the most of the weapon set still  screw up in the customs.  Due to the long holidays , we should only have the weapon set arrive in a couple of day

🤨

Message from Hobbyeasy after an inquiry about ETA in Europe.

The F-14D have arrived last week. Unfortunately, the most of the weapon set still  screw up in the customs.  Due to the long holidays , we should only have the weapon set arrive in a couple of day

🤨

I saw a message on the Hong Kong Post site stating they were closed for the holiday through today, Oct. 7. I would imagine the protests might also be messing with commerce in the city too.

Anyone who pre-ordered through indiegogo got any updates?

Sio should ( I say"should") begin sending the backers parcels (post free) from the 9th of October. ( The HK post has been on "holidays " lately ). That's what I understood from the last posts on AMK Fan Club Facebook pages.

Be sure to have  your delivery address updated ( if applicable) on Indiegogo and as a security measure send a mail to Sio.

However I am still waiting for an official Indiegogo statement about the delivery of the final project ...

Good Luck.

Madcop. (Better to laugh than cry .....)

Hobby easy sent me an email Saturday that mine has shipped (air) from Hong Kong (to USA). Tracking # input in USPS results in this: 

Your item was accepted at 3:37 pm on October 3, 2019 in HONG KONG.

Status

In-Transit

October 3, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Acceptance

HONG KONG

Edited by kurtd123

Hong Kong post offices and the airport office were closed for the holiday 6th and 7th. They are back open now (its the 8th there). My status on the Hong Kong tracking shows it has arrived at the processing center. May be a day or so before it moves further due to backlog, but their postal system seems pretty efficient. My last package from Hobbyeasy was on a flight out the same day it shipped and arrived at my door two days later. Three days altogether to get to the US Midwest, and that was Small packet Air with tracking.

Edited by Mstor

Any news from Sincere Hobby?

:dontknow:

My order was shipped on October 1st. I pre-ordered two kits back in the days and never thought the day would come. A week before they shipped my order, they sent me a mail if I wanted the free ordnance gift sets for an extra shipping charge which I did not agree on.

I ordered a couple of times via Sincere Hobby but the last few experiences were very negative. Once I pre-ordered the Kitty Hawk SU-35 and received the SU-17 instead. After some negotiation I got a voucher code and kept the SU-17. Later when GWH anounced their SU-35 I did a pre-order again (yes, fool me twice...) but they never sent the kit even when it became available so I had to sort it out via PayPal. At least I got my money back.

Those two events happend after I had pre-ordered the F-14 so I actually lost hope that I would ever receive those kits. My business with Sincere Hobby is over and I shall never ever pre-order again. Anyway, I am looking forward to my two kits now. 🙂

Sincere hobby just stitched me up with that same ordnance shipping e-mail...

An extra 56AUD for shipping on something that was promised when you preordered 4 years ago... what total bs

Thanks sincere hobby, appreciate it 😠

Ya, that's whole lotta d-baggery Sincere Hobby is displaying. 

Apparently MegaHobby has already shipped theirs

Hope this is not considered discussion of shipping problems... but I got a notice that my airplane is supposed to be delivered by 8pm tonight (from MegaHobby). We will see!