17 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

Well, based on the number of AMK F-14's that are actually being built on a number of Facebook modelings groups, I would venture to guess that a lot of modelers just don't care about its inaccuracies. Several haven't had the fit issues that some have had as well. 

Despite the negative comments/critiques it has received here, it has also been selling extremely well based on comments from a number of retailers throughout the world. Hell, Spruebrothers moved over 300 kits in a week!

I'm looking forward to starting mine this week!

Read the Detail&Scale review

Gary

16 hours ago, Mstor said:

Whoa there buddy! You are way off the mark on this one. I've conversed with Mr. Wilson aka Zactoman a few times and, based on what he has told me, the last thing he needs to do is create more work for himself by "creating flaws". He works very hard to keep up with his current work load, and as far as new product, I am sure he has had numerous project he wants to do long before the AMK kit made it appearance.

Personally, I don't think the rear end of the AMK kit would be a easy fix anyway, and would end up more expensive than most modelers would be willing to spend.  I'm not going to argue with you about the flaws in the AMK kit as it appears you have your mind made up already. If you choose to deny their existence, that's your problem. Just leave Zactoman out of it. As far as I'm concerned his integrity is beyond reproach.

I stand with my post as you do yours. 

Glt

4 hours ago, Solo said:

Have we got any information about nex Tomcat from AKM? B ord A? I hope it will be issued soon.

AKM? :hmmm:Are Martin and Sio renaming their company so that no one would associate their last campaign failure to their new releases?

Clever acronym, tho... Well, the B might get to be released in 2060, provided they started working tomorrow morning, I think. As for the A, I'm quite afraid it will never happen after GWH release theirs next year.

1 hour ago, Don said:

The handle:

Image result for Wooden shaver handle

You know, we really don't need to see what you use to shave your legs with so can you kindly refrain from posting your personal hygiene items, thanks.

Edited by GW8345
57 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

You know, we really don't need to see what you use to shave your legs with so can you kindly refrain from posting your personal hygiene items, thanks.

That was funny:thumbsup:!

35 minutes ago, Grand Toad said:

F939DFD0-1B02-4F73-88C7-3C299F9B8765.jpeg

Sorry that does not qualify as an official part of an F-14, that is some lazy museum that won't get/fabricate a real NLG brace.

The part/piece I'm talking about is an official part of the aircraft, it has a Grumman Part Number.

5 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Sorry that does not qualify as an official part of an F-14, that is some lazy museum that won't get/fabricate a real NLG brace.

The part/piece I'm talking about is an official part of the aircraft, it has a Grumman Part Number.

It’s still funny.

3B203624-E2E7-44EB-8AE7-15744E2FC38B.jpeg