On 12/30/2019 at 8:04 AM, Neo said:

Wow so fast to 300

Anyone having issues with sincerehobby? 

They emailed me in Nov for the shipping cost of the weapons set, I've been emailing, contact form on their site almost every week since then and I've been getting zero reply.

Purchase in Dec 2017... 

Neo, I got the same emails from Sincere and replied. Received my 3 kits fairly soon after. What email address are you using?

On 12/30/2019 at 8:31 AM, Mstor said:

Sio, first, thanks for the fast reply and the generous offer. But! Would you settle for honest and unbiased reviews and reports. We're not going to blindly give out positive reviews just to get three more kits. That's not what we're (supposed to be) about here on ARC. Empirical evidence is the name of the game. I'm sure there will be some builds coming up (someone started one yesterday I think). Further analysis of possible shape and detail issues. Fixes for some of these issues. That is what you can expect. If you consider critical analysis and empirical evidence as "bashing AMK", then I'm afraid the deal is off. Well, for me at least. I really can't speak for everyone else.

While I don't speak for Sio or AMK, I took what he said about "bashing AMK" to not be about constructive analysis. But more the mindless plastic/Company hate a few have engaged in. No need to point out names or specific posts, we've all read the same posts. In my mind there is a complete disconnect between something like what Zactoman (just as an example) has done with and for the kit and what the select other few have done in regards to spewing vitriol. You are more than free to disagree, just my take on what Sio said FWIW.

In this moment's lull, I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. Let's hope the new year brings peace and prosperity to all.

To any that have had reason to feel mistreated or misunderstood by any action I may have taken or words I may have spoken, I beg forgiveness. I hope that we can start the new year without ill will and in a spirit of community.

So, hoist your glass and drink the old year out and bring the in the new with renewed hope for a better world for all.

Cheers!

Mark Storin (aka Mstor, get it :thumbsup:)

:cheers:

7 hours ago, Mstor said:

To any that have had reason to feel mistreated or misunderstood by any action I may have taken or words I may have spoken, I beg forgiveness. I hope that we can start the new year without ill will and in a spirit of community.

Mark, Happy New Year to you and yours as well! Speaking only for myself, I find your comments are usually fairly middle of the road. So I see no reason for apologies, but in the spirit they were given, so shall your sentiments be reflected.

The rest of you rat bast.....I kid, Happy New Year to all! 🥂🥂🥂🥳🥳🥳

10 hours ago, Mstor said:

In this moment's lull, I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. Let's hope the new year brings peace and prosperity to all.

So, hoist your glass and drink the old year out and bring the in the new with renewed hope for a better world for all.

Cheers!

Mark Storin (aka Mstor, get it :thumbsup:)

A Happy New Year to you and everyone else as well.

Hi Darren, first Happy New Year. I have a question, did you find the exhaust tunnel (afterburner chamber) to long, I have my first kit about 70% done and it looks a little bit long, I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Thanks;

Dave

4 hours ago, dustiepal said:

Hi Darren, first Happy New Year. I have a question, did you find the exhaust tunnel (afterburner chamber) to long, I have my first kit about 70% done and it looks a little bit long, I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Thanks;

Dave

I haven't had any fit problems, but the flame holder looks like it might be too deep, if that's what you mean. I don't know how deep it should be, so hopefully someone will chime in who knows about that kind of thing.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:10 AM, madmanrick said:

In my mind there is a complete disconnect between something like what Zactoman (just as an example) has done with and for the kit and what the select other few have done in regards to spewing vitriol.

Thank you, I think...

Happy New Year everybody!

Let the putty flow!

Hip_Fix_teaser_zpsbznjwpva.jpg

On 12/31/2019 at 9:05 AM, madmanrick said:

Neo, I got the same emails from Sincere and replied. Received my 3 kits fairly soon after. What email address are you using?

I did reply to their email witch seam to be temporary, also contacted them using the contact form on their website. 

The contact form worked in the past. But nothing this time

On 12/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, Zactoman said:

No, I don't have a vendetta against AMK. In fact I've tried to keep my comments as much about the model as possible and not about AMK.

If I had a vendetta there have been many instances where they were being trashed upon that I could have easily piled on. 💩
Thank you to those that stepped up in my defense during my absence. :worship:
If anything, I have a vendetta against those in denial when problems are pointed out with kits (be they CADs, test shots, pre-production or released kits) and those that try to shut down the conversation when problems are being discussed.
I try not to attack the people but rather to prove that the problems exist. If I can clearly see a problem and I'm told it's just an illusion, I consider that a challenge. :coolio:
I'm more interested in illustrating to those that are interested but have trouble clearly seeing or understanding the problems, and when possible suggesting or showing how to fix the problems.

"Problems" you mentioned require a microscope to see. Some of them does not exists at all. You can try to keep the moral high ground by saying "hey look I only draw, it is data", I expected that, lol. However, no one without serious motivation (obsession/vendetta) would have done what you are doing. Some people are smart enough to see between the lines, dude... 

keep going, maybe you can prevent 5 people buying the kit. that will show them! 

27 minutes ago, foxmulder_ms said:

"Problems" you mentioned require a microscope to see. Some of them does not exists at all. You can try to keep the moral high ground by saying "hey look I only draw, it is data", I expected that, lol. However, no one without serious motivation (obsession/vendetta) would have done what you are doing. Some people are smart enough to see between the lines, dude... 

And the day we put you under a microscope we won't be surprised to find nothing !

51 minutes ago, foxmulder_ms said:

:trolls:

1 hour ago, foxmulder_ms said:

"Problems" you mentioned require a microscope to see. Some of them does not exists at all.

No they don’t require a microscope. Example: asymmetrical scribing. 

Maybe you need glasses. :coolio:

2 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

Dude! Seriously?! It's called analyzing a model. Think you might need to step off here because you're WAAAY off base.

2 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

I agree this is off-base. While there are some that ARE trying to actively dissuade people from buying this kit, I have never gotten the sense that Zactoman was one. Perhaps you confused him with one of the other posters, IDK? But, Zactoman as an axe grinder doesn't fit in my narrative. But opinions are like, well you know, we ALL have 'em.

3 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

Excuse me?

Dude you're a complete jerk. Zacto has a very long history of analyzing kits and producing parts for people to correct issues should they desire.  Case in point being the Trumpeter 1/32 F-14 intakes, the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7 intake, the Academy 1/32 F-16 intake..

Who are you? What have you contributed to the modeling community in terms of analysis and correction.

I would ask...what do you have to offer?  If anyone is doing "damage to the AMK cause" it's people like you. 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, foxmulder_ms said:

So what? Electric car was from 19th century. We have Teslas now. AMK is the pioneer when it comes to slide mold, FACT. When hesagawa is selling weapons on the side and including almost no weapons in their kits, AMK started to sell Mig-31 with single piece full load R-33s in their kit.

You guys keep bashing. time to time, I will stop by and keep defending 😄 lol. 

Hasegawa started with slidemolds in their kits before AMK was even a company. 

Keep going kiddo