You can't kill it. It's gotten too powerful for that. It's a self-feeding thread and every time someone types a post to try to kill it, it just uses that post to keep going and grow! Resistance is futile...release your anger and understand the true meaning of the F-14 thread! 

8 hours ago, Mstor said:

"Is it finally dead?", he whispered.  "Almost four days since the last post.", came the reply. "I think its dead", he said with building confidence. He stood up and looked around. "No one here. I think its safe to come out." Slowly, from the many corners of the thread, those who had hidden so long in fear began to stand up. They looked around tentatively. Carefully, they started walking away. Quiet sobbing could be heard. "I thought it would never end," she said and let out a long sigh. From all corners, they could be seen, slowly making their way out. Some holding onto each other for support.

To be continued????

Dammit Mstor, you just couldn't leave well enough alone🤬🤬🤬😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, niart17 said:

Resistance is futile...release your anger and understand the true meaning of the F-14 thread! 

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the Many outweigh the needs of the Few. Or the One.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:43 AM, Sio said:

As a resin part producer, if you want to create flaws for your resin business, I think it is better you create you own thread.

I don't create flaws, I fix them.

Hip_fix_1_zpszx2rdeie.jpg
I am not currently planning any aftermarket for this kit or I would start a new thread in the Zactomodels sub-forum.
I have been working on a fix for the hip problem, but a resin correction would involve replacing most of the rear of the plane which would cost more than most modelers would be willing to pay. So I am going to put together a photo tutorial to show the modelers how they can fix the hips for themselves.

Can I ask you a question also? Does AMK kits are that bad as you were mentioning? Nothing is good?

As for the good things about this kit.
I have already mentioned that I liked the packaging.
The decals look very nice.
I agree that it has some great small detail, especially in the cockpit and gear wells.
I have said that the weapons are more detailed than Tamiyas, though 3 of the 4 Phoenix included in my kit have molding problems.
The single piece forward fuselage is nicely molded, but I would prefer it be in halves. I really think the F-104 would be better molded in halves. While slide-molded parts are "cool" and novel, they do have drawbacks both in the detail that can be molded as well as paint, assembly and extra detailing for the modeler. I'd stick with slide molds for weapons and small details but go more traditional on the larger parts. This is not only better for the modeler but cheaper to tool which means a cheaper kit for the customer.

You DID help for the design of Bronco! Do you know why it was not coming out?

Regarding the Bronco, industrial espionage and Terry. The crowd has stated that this is not the place to discuss it. I will send you a private message. I know I was lied to in the past and would like to know the truth about why the Bronco project died.

:cheers:

8 hours ago, Zactoman said:

I don't create flaws, I fix them.

Hip_fix_1_zpszx2rdeie.jpg
I am not currently planning any aftermarket for this kit or I would start a new thread in the Zactomodels sub-forum.
I have been working on a fix for the hip problem, but a resin correction would involve replacing most of the rear of the plane which would cost more than most modelers would be willing to pay. So I am going to put together a photo tutorial to show the modelers how they can fix the hips for themselves.

Wow, that's like night and day. Amazing work at shaping and blending whatever you are using for putty. I will be very interested in seeing what is needed to get it to where you have.

4 hours ago, Mstor said:

Wow, that's like night and day. Amazing work at shaping and blending whatever you are using for putty. I will be very interested in seeing what is needed to get it to where you have.

Wow indeed.
Which is before and which is after, they both look the same to me.

More seriously, one of the few completed builds here: 

First time I see this kit with a closed canopy too.

Builder tried to correct few things (panel lines and IFR door fitting by example) but not the whole.

1 hour ago, Hubbie Marsten said:

That kind of music tho, I fell asleep at 07:34... :709-457: The chief came slapping the back of my head to wake me up! Thanks a lot, shion :rolleyes:

Was your offer to help on a kit turned down again on this one?

Your writing style and your reaction to this kind of thing reminds me of somebody...

Its all very reminiscent of a C-17 project a few years ago...