3 minutes ago, Jonathan_Lotton said:

Given by the rest of the construction visible, especially the paint finish, I think the skills of the modeler aren't the problem

More so the skills of the mold maker. 

His comment was ironic.

Truth is this specific build was designed with opened canopy, it's the VF-213 CAG Bird on the right* here:

72325649_10221075533221987_6367187139695

Editor or builder 'd choose, for the magazine's cover, to present it with closed canopy maybe bc the compressed NLG, it makes more sense.

*Note the VF-103 CAG bird got it too.

The other VF-213 CAG bird we already saw here:

71760749_10220929436009648_8855213844037

23 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

Shion, are you just looking for ways to bash the AMK kit? We get it. You don't like it. We get it. There are problems. But it's getting very tiring having you post different builds trying to prove your point. Did I mention that we get it? Hammering the same point over and over again doesn't make you more right. It's just annoying. Everything you show doesn't make it a bad kit, it just makes it not as a good as Tamiya. I think everyone would agree with that. So what is your purpose to continually posting builds of the AMK kit? 

Hi,

Don't worry, he did exactly the same on at least one french modelling forum a while ago, all his posts being about the fact that the AMK kit will never hit the market etc etc .. and again and again and again. Then the kit popped up and now all his posts are about the kit defaults, innacurracies, wrong shapes and on and on and on ...
Guess he's kind of obsessive/disturbed somehow but don't know/understand exactly why.

Also, whatever the topic, he knows. Better than anyone will ever do.
Seems to be a real crusade for him. Weird behavior anyway.

22 minutes ago, Phlip said:

Hi,

Don't worry, he did exactly the same on at least one french modelling forum a while ago, all his posts being about the fact that the AMK kit will never hit the market etc etc .. and again and again and again. Then the kit popped up and now all his posts are about the kit defaults, innacurracies, wrong shapes and on and on and on ...
Guess he's kind of obsessive/disturbed somehow but don't know/understand exactly why.

Just one indication of how doubtful and nefarious your post is:

last time I posted something in the AMK Tomcat topic on the one and unique french board I frequent was... in November 2018.

13 minutes ago, shion said:

Just one indication of how doubtful and nefarious your post is:

last time I posted something in the AMK Tomcat topic on the one and unique french board I frequent was... in November 2018.

Funny you talk about nefarious posts 😜

However you're perfectly right and I should have been more precise : your last post on this french forum about the fact that AMK's F-14 would never reach production status dates from this period of time indeed. One more proof (if needed) and as already written that your insistance does not make you right.
Nothing doubtful here.

17 minutes ago, Phlip said:

Funny you talk about nefarious posts 😜

However you're perfectly right and I should have been more precise : your last post on this french forum about the fact that AMK's F-14 would never reach production status dates from this period of time indeed. One more proof (if needed) and as already written that your insistance does not make you right.
Nothing doubtful here.

The last post I made on the topic about this kit, was in November 2018, and it was an answer to someone taking as granted a release date given by Hobbyeasy .

Where I explained how the Hobbyeasy site works and the fact that the owner as everybody else, didn't know the real release date, and is always forced to give a real (if he got one) or an hypothetical one, due to the site features.

We saw this sketch here again, again and again, so I thought it was a good advise to inform someone to not take this "info" as granted.

Funny that more than fourteen months later, someone try now to use this last post to show how much I talk about this kit elsewhere.

And yes, your previous post and this one are doubtful and nefarious.

And you know perfectly what you're doing, you would quickly be called out trying this stunt other there, reason why you use a alt-account now.

47 minutes ago, shion said:

And you know perfectly what you're doing, you would quickly be called out trying this stunt other there, reason why you use a alt-account now.

Oh well, you already checked my profile 😂. Too bad, but this is not an alternative account. Believe it or not (I don't mind though), this is my one and only ARC account. Being affirmative (like being insistant) does not make you right either. And for that instance you're wrong.

Anyway, the point is that you keep bashing AMK on ARC the same way you were already bashing a few years ago whereas the kit was not even real plastic.

Like some other people, I find your behaviour a little bit obsessive and agressive. And like some other people I wonder what's behind.

Simple as that. Just curious.

4 hours ago, punder said:

You guys! The Iowa Caucus debacle! I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

What? Was this a discussion of the AMK kit in Iowa? Did they have nice pictures with red lines? Sorry I missed it but the only TV I watch is old reruns of various Star Trek series. They've been running Deep Space Nine lately, not my favorite but what's a mother to do? :naughty:

4 hours ago, gb_madcat_sl said:

Ooh. Looks like Hubbie got hit by the ban hammer. 

It was another one of Uncle Uncool's alter egos. He has been bannaned like a dozen times at this point.

54 minutes ago, Berkut said:

It was another one of Uncle Uncool's alter egos. He has been bannaned like a dozen times at this point.

ahhh....is that who that was? Kind of seemed familiar but didn't put that together. Honestly, I don't like it when anyone gets banned. I'm against it but understand the thought behind the practice. It is what it is.

Bill

2 minutes ago, seawinder said:

Just out of interest, was there an announcement somewhere of the ban? If not, how did you find out?

it says Banned member under the avatar.  look a few posts up

2 hours ago, Berkut said:

Ya know I thought that's who that was all along. Glad to see the Admin's finally caught up with him.

2 hours ago, madmanrick said:

Ya know I thought that's who that was all along. Glad to see the Admin's finally caught up with him.

Admin's only caught up to him because he was reported, maybe by others prior but by me yesterday. Same story for his previous accounts.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:08 AM, bushande said:

I'm not yet sure if it can be put above the Hase ones?! and that "looks like a Tomcat" -thing .... weeeeeell ...... depends on how nitpickery you are.

So, what you see so far doesn't look like tomcat? Interesting...

On 2/5/2020 at 6:31 AM, Phlip said:

Hi,

Word!

2 hours ago, Berkut said:

Admin's only caught up to him because he was reported, maybe by others prior but by me yesterday. Same story for his previous accounts.

I reported one of his posts a week or so ago because I found it abusive and offensive.

12 hours ago, Berkut said:

He kept it up well this time. Never a "Bloke' or pirat-ey word word to break his cover....

2 minutes ago, IAGeezer said:

He kept it up well this time. Never a "Bloke' or pirat-ey word word to break his cover....

This is too bad. I kinda liked the guy. He was always friendly towards me. Oh well, I guess you never really know when it comes to these kind of forums. Why some people just have to make trouble is beyond me. :hmmm:

On 2/5/2020 at 9:28 AM, dylan said:

it says Banned member under the avatar.  look a few posts up

How do you know if a member has already issued a warning? How many warnings can one get before being banned for good?  Can one create another account after being banned, seems like this guy has, if  I understood some posts here correctly? How do you report to a moderator/admin?

Edited by flybywire