Hi all,

Thanks for hacking me whoever you are and now I have control back, my last post was a post making a quote on the 22nd February in the usual way referring to the poster.

Intersting that the person who hacked me didn't bother to check how I usually post and only gave single sentence answers.
Pathetic. Thanks and I have changed my passwords and recovery emails!

I apologise to whoever was offended by any posts purporting to be from 'me' .

Sad!

On 2/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, madmanrick said:

Martin, hello again my friend! I am happy to hear that your businesses are doing well! I am also glad that you attempted to set the record straight, but sadly there are a few here that will only attack you for that effort. If you are attacked for those comments, I think you already know why as you so aptly put it thusly; "I can only assume that there are agendas at play here.."

Do you know anything more about the Annetra Mi-17? Is it still on the way?

Thanks my friend and great to see you healthy and in good spirits despite your numerous detractors.

Rick

Thanks mate 🙂 Much appreciated.
Yes, the Mi-17 is coming. I hope you've seen the latest pics on the AMK page?

2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Please let this thing die, please? Someone? Anyone?

+323 

1 hour ago, GW8345 said:

Somebody please cough on this thread.

Funny and sad at the same time.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

I know Terry Chan from Hazmat and what you might not know is that he is ex Chinese Secret Service - or so he told me.

So I would be more than careful what you say about that person or company. IF he is to be believed.

Oh yes, there is a huge amount I could tell that you won't know!

On 2/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, Martin @ AMK Models said:

Totally agree but when you are shown ID of someone in a specific uniform it adds to the gravitas.

I can absolutely tell you that Terry is Chinese 'Secret Service'. I no longer care because he has no hold over me.

My guess is that you got larped. Terry's hobby is collecting uniforms. I have pictures of him in a USMC dress uniform and in a fully equipped British SAS camo uniform complete with what appears to be a C8 carbine. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a Chinese Secret Service uniform and badge.

Sio never replied to my PM regarding what really happened to the Bronco project. I'm going to copy/paste the message and PM it to you in hopes that you might supply some answers. TIA

On 2/23/2020 at 7:14 AM, Mstor said:

The only thing that I am waiting for here is to see if Zactoman has any further analysis and/or fixes to report. If not, then time to move on.

Sorry I never followed through with the hip fix tutorial. I went through a period where I was busier than ever with Zactomodels orders and didn't have the time. When the orders slowed I decided to add a little more material to the hip top and fix the bladder. I then decided to scribe panel lines in that area only to discover more problems that wouldn't allow for accurate lines. I set it aside out of frustration.

On 3/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, Mstor said:

Everybody just stop posting or replying. It'll die peacefully in it's sleep.

I'll make this my last post here (unless something worthy comes about).

If I eventually continue with the hip tutorial and other corrections I will start a new thread.

:smiley-transport006:    Buggin out...

• 5 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Please note that the radar antenna shown is for the F-14A and B, not the F-14D.

I assume they posted those images on their page to suggest the A/B is coming out soon. Perhaps. Of course as one can see from this thread...soon is an extremely fluid concept. 

Struggling against my straight jacket I manage to get the gag out of my mouth. "It has a fat fool, I'm telling the truth! Why won't anyone listen to me?"

The guards have returned and I am gagged and locked down again. Oh well, I tried to warn you. You will all suffer my wrath when I get out of here. Oh God, here comes that nasty nurse with the syringe. When I get out , you'll see, you'll see, you'll....see.... mmumumph.... ggrgle... :OMG-OMG:

This is the only thing that stopped me from buying Delta. I really want Bravo not to be deformed so I can buy it and enjoy it. I did not dug out this stinky corpse but if it starts to move it's my duty to cut it's head off with shovel.

54 minutes ago, Tapchan said:

This is the only thing that stopped me from buying Delta. I really want Bravo not to be deformed so I can buy it and enjoy it. I did not dug out this stinky corpse but if it starts to move it's my duty to cut it's head off with shovel.

Off with its head!!!

11 minutes ago, Darren Roberts said:

(To be sung to the tune from Frozen)

Let it die, let it die. Don't you add one more reply.

Says the guy who just added to this thread to help keep it alive. 

"How can we not say the word if you don't tell us what it is?

"He said it again!"

"Now I've gone and said it!"

59 minutes ago, niart17 said:

"He said it again!"

Great quote! I might need to watch that again, since I've go so much time. 

"Death awaits you with big, nasty, pointy teeth."

"Where? Behind the rabbit?"

"No! It IS the rabbit!"

56 minutes ago, niart17 said:

"He said it again!"

"He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering up And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge. "

2 hours ago, Mstor said:

"He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering up And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge. "

Thanks! I could never figure out what they were saying! Poor brave Sir Robin.