Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jennings

AMK 1/48 F-14!!!

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, shion said:

still the same old song.

Beaver Corp booth at the actual All-Japan Show:

 

71391367_2512175945535757_90119129856433

 

Source:

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Solo said:

It is really tempting to delete this whole thread, as everybody can now… 😄

What makes you think that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh........... Guys,

 

It is only 247 pages! Let's make it 300 pages, and we will send 2 tomcats as a gift to the first reach 300 pages.

 

The kit is leaving the door to distributors. So, let me announce here ONLY for ARC:

 

The release date is October 31st, 2019!

 

Let's make this happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sio said:

Oh........... Guys,

 

It is only 247 pages! Let's make it 300 pages, and we will send 2 tomcats as a gift to the first reach 300 pages.

 

The kit is leaving the door to distributors. So, let me announce here ONLY for ARC:

 

The release date is October 31st, 2019!

 

Let's make this happen!

Word!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, terrysumner said:

What makes you think that?

I don't know why I have today moderation rights, so as I can see I can do anything with any post or thread. I think you should do with that something, before someone use this strange situation.

image.thumb.png.55a5ba6968e792e7707f29d0ba574a62.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solo said:

I don't know why I have today moderation rights, so as I can see I can do anything with any post or thread. I think you should do with that something, before someone use this strange situation.

image.thumb.png.55a5ba6968e792e7707f29d0ba574a62.png

Do you see this at the bottom of every message?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Solo said:

Yes, I do.

 

image.png.9f59364d0cfeb110914e9d998e5a6530.png

Interesting. Because I signed out and when I was signed out I could only see the "Quote" item at the bottom of messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I can do anything with even thread, not only single posts:

 

Przechwytywanie.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy that would suck! If we get this close to 300 and then someone decides to get cute (not you Terry, you have the rights to delete if you see fit) but if someone unofficial deletes the thread I'd be pretty upset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now, we upload pictures here directly?

 

That could be helpful for me to upload F-104 designing pictures here.

 

Just to help you guys a bit to reach 300 pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, niart17 said:

Boy that would suck! If we get this close to 300 and then someone decides to get cute (not you Terry, you have the rights to delete if you see fit) but if someone unofficial deletes the thread I'd be pretty upset. 

 

Oh no!

 

Please! Terry should do something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sio said:

 

Oh no!

 

Please! Terry should do something?

I've done all I can... I've sent an email to Steve and posted this problem on the Moderators sub-forum. But Steve is working a lot and may not see my messages right away. I don't have access to forum tools even as a Super Mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Tapchan said:

Actually me too.

 

 

ME 2!!! lol....  I feel soooooo ****powerful****. lol. Now, I know how Trump feels. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sio said:

And now, we upload pictures here directly?

 

That could be helpful for me to upload F-104 designing pictures here.

 

Just to help you guys a bit to reach 300 pages.

Dude, you talk about a global meltdown there! :cheers:That would do it times 10! But then again, that's kind of cheating so lets leave it for the F-14 talk. It really is a fascinating thread even if not everyone sees it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, niart17 said:

Dude, you talk about a global meltdown there! :cheers:That would do it times 10! But then again, that's kind of cheating so lets leave it for the F-14 talk. It really is a fascinating thread even if not everyone sees it that way.

 

Good!

 

My opinion is, everybody is free to talk. So, we are giving another chance to you guys to make red, green, and blue lines to our design. Haha. Only to the design, but not after the molds are done.

 

We did welcome opinions, if you are trying to attack us, or we will fight back!

 

Is this another cheating? hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terry, I also have that option, but on EVERY post. Also, I know we haven't met, but I like your style my friend! 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sio, I agree with what's been said, adding the F-104 stuff to this thread isn't necessary, I believe we'll get to 300 without assistance. In fact, I think the 104 deserves a thread all to itself, although I will say I wish AMK had chosen a different subject. I am glad you are returning to ARC, speaking only for myself, I value the "official" AMK input. I hope we see Martin around these parts again as well! I know this is off-topic, but is AMK still going to produce the Annetra Hip next after the Tomcat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, terrysumner said:

I've done all I can... I've sent an email to Steve and posted this problem on the Moderators sub-forum. But Steve is working a lot and may not see my messages right away. I don't have access to forum tools even as a Super Mod.

Individual IP's are also seen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sio, if you'll do an F-14A someday I'm sure with all the lessons learned it will be the best F-14A kit in the world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...