MiG21_126.jpg

MiG21_127.jpg

MiG21_128.jpg

MiG21_129.jpg

MiG21_130.jpg

MiG21_131.jpg

http://www.chukw.com/Hobby/MiG21/MiG21_Andreea_10.jpg

----------------------

Something's definitely funky with the links. Adding ]tags to the links in the browser didn'ttags and removing  them didn't produce any results. Typing the links out in Word without tags and copy+past'ing them to the forum produced something, but the last pic still won't show up. Not even if I enter it into the browser's adress bar. Hmmm. At least the rest show now.

On 5/23/2020 at 7:03 PM, chukw said:

Wow- I just can't edit this post to make the images work- sorry.

Did you figure out the issue with the image links?  I had a look but couldn't figure out what was wrong.

22 minutes ago, SBARC said:

Did you figure out the issue with the image links?  I had a look but couldn't figure out what was wrong.

I did. I have been writing the posts in Thunderbird emails and saving as drafts- that codes the urls into links. There's the rub! Right-clicking yields an option to copy and paste as plain text. Rich text code removed- problem solved- please share. Thanks, Steve! Sorry for the inconvenience, and huge appreication for all you for modeldom. Cheers!

6 hours ago, chukw said:

I did. I have been writing the posts in Thunderbird emails and saving as drafts- that codes the urls into links. There's the rub! Right-clicking yields an option to copy and paste as plain text. Rich text code removed- problem solved- please share. Thanks, Steve! Sorry for the inconvenience, and huge appreication for all you for modeldom. Cheers!

Good to know...I've had code get scrambled many time with stuff like that.  And that will drive anyone to drink.   :cheers:

Thanks for your kind words regarding my efforts on ARC.  I'm pleased to say that bigger updates begin today.  :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Thanks, Rich! Gald to be of help.

Thanks you, too, Beluga! I inherited this problem, but never thought I''d have to go in for 'the big one'.  I'm improving most of the time, and will be all better in another 9 months or so.  Cheers!

• chukw changed the title to NATO"s LanceR - Finale!
  • 1 month later...

chuckw - really happy to see your posts and humor still en fuego! Your passion (and Helldiver! thread) re-ignited my interest in aviation models after being forced to put them away for the last 25 years for the kids. Fast forward - my last child going to college (in Walla Walla no less) - the paint stores have dried up but not my interest - and your threads and wacked artwork are superb. I still live in LA so I get the move - whidbey is a cool place - my dad was a navy engineer that built that runway.

Great work - inspiring - and stoked you are feeling better - cheers!

• 2 years later...
On 11/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, kayaman said:

chuckw - really happy to see your posts and humor still en fuego! Your passion (and Helldiver! thread) re-ignited my interest in aviation models after being forced to put them away for the last 25 years for the kids. Fast forward - my last child going to college (in Walla Walla no less) - the paint stores have dried up but not my interest - and your threads and wacked artwork are superb. It is easyer to pay for essay ans save your time. I still live in LA so I get the move - whidbey is a cool place - my dad was a navy engineer that built that runway.

Great work - inspiring - and stoked you are feeling better - cheers!

Thanks for reply!

Edited by Andy_Sealy

Thanks, Andy! And a very belated thanks to kayaman!  I missed your post entirely- my apologies.

It's interesting that this thread popped up just in time to let everybody know that it's being published as an e-book by KLP Publishing! Kevin Futter is editing all the pics and setting the copy outside the image in KLP's signature format, adding a gallery section of new pics and I've updated some of the artwork to better match my recent work. I'll post a direct link when it's ready- thanks!   Here's a WIP- enjoy.

Andrea_009_WIP_02.jpg