• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't shipped to you guys yet. I have no excuse really. Sorry will try to get them out Tomorrow or Saturday. Getting to the PO OFFICE these days is very tough for me. I also owe Ro-gar a few kits as well. So sorry guys.... I must admit I have really been dropping the ball lately. Keep waking up with intentions to go to PO. Then before you know day is over, will go tomorrow, then rinse and repeat then before you know it it has been a few weeks.... This is really no EXCUSE. I AM truly sorry for my extensive delay guys!

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone have an alternate point of contact for this dude? Paypal'd him for the SB-17 on 3 Aug, still waiting for the kit. Last he was on ARC was 11 Aug.

Thinking I got the long, lean, bonejob over this deal.

I am here and I won't bone you Jeff. I AM VERY slow sometimes, but not a con artist. Communication is something I don't do well sometimes. My wife keeps a tight leash on my hobby expenditures. I don't really have a good explanation or excuse other than I always seem to screw up. Have been trying for 7 months now to get a job after retirement from the AF, BUT nothing. I think it is starting to get the best of me. Anyways enough of my woe is me sob story. I too have heard them before as well.

I am here and I won't bone you Jeff. I AM VERY slow sometimes, but not a con artist. Communication is something I don't do well sometimes. My wife keeps a tight leash on my hobby expenditures. I don't really have a good explanation or excuse other than I always seem to screw up. Have been trying for 7 months now to get a job after retirement from the AF, BUT nothing. I think it is starting to get the best of me. Anyways enough of my woe is me sob story. I too have heard them before as well.

Jeremy,

Sorry to hear about your job woes. You're in FL now, correct? Do you have a civilian A&P cert? There are 90 bazillion airports in FL and the larger cities have large FBOs with big Mtx shops. When I was still flying, A&Ps were always in demand. And if you did engines at Scott, a turbine is a turbine and the cross-over to civilian aircraft would require a very short jump from GE's to P&W or Honeywell's. If you did avionics, you could write your own ticket! There are only a relative few radio shops around - but they always need help. You just have to look them up, make sure you have a good resume showing your proficiencies, and start "hanging paper!" It may cost a few bucks, but subscribe to the aviation recruiter BB's. Here's a good one: http://climbto350.com/

Good luck bro!

Kevin