HE-219 A2 engine nacelles

Something is missing in my books,both wiki and them say that A2 nacelles were more longer than A0 version,yet while I look at the pics I fail to see any difference.

ATM I don't have Kagero books with the blue prints,I have probably seen some previews on them on google books but that's it,I have both A0 and A7 kits in 72 scale,kits are the same,I know about A2 modification but still the nacelle modification escapes me.

Was this just an internal modification?

Something is missing in my books,both wiki and them say that A2 nacelles were more longer than A0 version,yet while I look at the pics I fail to see any difference.

ATM I don't have Kagero books with the blue prints,I have probably seen some previews on them on google books but that's it,I have both A0 and A7 kits in 72 scale,kits are the same,I know about A2 modification but still the nacelle modification escapes me.

Was this just an internal modification?

I have both Kagero books, and as far as I can tell after measuring the nacelles they look the same length ( At least on the A0 and A7 variants ) HTH. :thumbsup:

I had a short look in a german He 219 book and at short description, there is no difference between A-0 and A-2 in length. But it is written there is extra fuel.

In a drawing of A-5 there are 390 litre fuel tanks in each nacelles.

Greetings from Heinkel hometown. ;)

Edited by MiG-Mech

thanks for the infos,managed to find a Kagero book and yeah they talk about different engines,gun emplacement but say nothing about nacelle modification,found a pick of a destroyed A2 with a soldier next to it and nacelle doesn't seem more longer or different than the A0 version,guess wiki or other sources got something wrong