metal airplane. Not a kit, but won't melt. Small die cast airplane

That is indeed an option i can try. Just need to find a small enough plane that is to my liking.

One additional problem with a metal plane. If i brake really hard, the plane might hit the windscreen. Metal versus glas, i think i know the winner.

metal airplane. Not a kit, but won't melt. Small die cast airplane

That is indeed an option i can try. Just need to find a small enough plane that is to my liking.

One additional problem with a metal plane. If i brake really hard, the plane might hit the windscreen. Metal versus glas, i think i know the winner.

I just have mental images of the thing ricocheting around during a catastrophic impact or tumble.

Actually, that is what i was going for. I would have suspended it from 2 points so it doesn't rotate, and than have it move from left to right while cornering creating a banking effect as if the plane was turning. I'm not looking for a full on simulation of flight, just the banking.

Also,i know that the rotationpoint is way to high, so it would look more like a dutchroll, but still...

Anyway, thanks for your input and for eveybodies for that matter.

I thought you said Belgium?

Edited by Grey Ghost 531