Hello all

Our esteemed colleague, The Flying Dutchmam spoke of hanging a 1/144 AC on his mirror. This made me think of all the wierd and wonderful things I have seen in people's front windows. So......what's hanging from your mirror, or dash. I have nothing in either place but I do have a flying pig as a hood ornament on my 79 Ford F-150.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by MacStingy

Hello all

Our esteemed colleague, The Flying Dutchmam spoke of hanging a 1/144 AC on his mirror. This made me think of all the wierd and wonderful things I have seen in people's front windows. So......what's hanging from your mirror, or dash. I have nothing in either place but I do have a flying pig as a hood ornament on my 79 Ford F-150.

Cheers

Paul

I didn't :) The flying Belgian 'Streetstream' came up with that idea.

Nothing hanging from my mirror though, the screen's already as small as a stamp :rolleyes:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=285417

greets Jelle

1435512993[/url]' post='2721970']

I didn't smile.gif The flying Belgian 'Streetstream' came up with that idea.

Nothing hanging from my mirror though, the screen's already as small as a stamp rolleyes.gif

http://www.arcforums...howtopic=285417

greets Jelle

OOPS, my mistake. That's what I get for having my lunch, while I'm here. Question still stands.

Nothing hanging from mine, but it does remind me of something I heard a few years ago that had me laughing out loud. A native comedian, whose name I cannot remember, said this: "Dreamcatchers... A dreamcatcher was originally made to hang in the door of the tepee, to catch the bad dreams and stop them from getting in while you were sleeping. White people are hanging them from their rear-view mirrors. I don't like driving with white people."

At one point, I had my graduation tassel from 1999, a dreamcatcher, and a guardian angel medallion (just to appease Mom :rolleyes:/>), but had to take them down. I kept getting a "COMPASS NOT RESPONDING" message popping up on the display, so when I took my car to the dealer about it, they said it was because the stuff I had hanging from the mirror was interfering with the operation of the compass. Took them down and sure enough, I haven't had an issue since.

All I could think of is work. Lucky I have not had to deal with a hanging in a couple years. Hangings and other suicides suck on those who find them.

1435947406[/url]' post='2723214']

Didn't Meatloaf do a song "Suicide by the dashboard light"?---John

That's noose to me

Edited by MacStingy

I had a 2 1/2" solid brass Darth Vader keychain fob hanging from mine for a while. Until I spiked the brakes to avoid a deer and the thing almost went through the windshield. That was expensive.

Ken