I might just join you all.... It's a Commission build. 1/48th scale Lancaster MK III.... 12 sqn RAF Aircraft #ND562 Squadron code PH*D Aircraft built Feb 1944 shot down Mar 31st 1944 barely One month old. Link to Info The gunner was RCAF his Nephew and I work together. I might just finish this one in the time allotted.

Using the Tamiya 1/48th scale Kit But it is the Dam Buster version...... So I either Scratch Build the Bomb Bay and Doors or find some parts.... Any help would be appreciated.

I will be using Generic Markings/AM will include Eduard PE Cockpit seatbelts and Quick boost guns True Detail Wheels.

As this aircraft was pretty new the weathering will be minimal.....

Cheers

Emil

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to jump in, not a lot of time left but I have some vacation time coming so I should be able to do it.

I've got a Revell 1/48 B-24D, my 5 year old keeps trying to get it off the shelf so that's a sign it's time to build it. I just ordered Mike Grant decals for Strawberry B#$%^. Plus my Ye Olde Pub B-17F needs some company.

I'm going to jump in, not a lot of time left but I have some vacation time coming so I should be able to do it.

I've got a Revell 1/48 B-24D, my 5 year old keeps trying to get it off the shelf so that's a sign it's time to build it. I just ordered Mike Grant decals for Strawberry B#$%^. Plus my Ye Olde Pub B-17F needs some company.

Please do jump in. Big models need to stop languishing on the shelf and get built!

Welcome!